Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,843 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Horror movies (850 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(5y)

A thread to post all your horror movie favourites, suggestions, questions and more! Thriller movies also accepted!

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Here's some of my favourites: <br> <br> the thing (1982) <br> halloween (1978) <br> halloween II (1981) <br> the woman in black (2012) <br> bad ben (2016) <br> insidious (2010) <br> insidious: chapter 2 (2013) <br> insidious: chapter 3 (2015) <br> insidious: the last key (2018) <br> poltergeist (1982) <br> poltergeist II: the other side (1986) <br> poltergeist III (1988) <br> friday the 13th (1980) <br> friday the 13th part 2 (1981) <br> friday the 13th part III (1982) <br> friday the 13th: the final chapter (1982) <br>

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@bitshifter700 LOVE the insidious movies!

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I've got a lot of favorite horror movies: <br> <br> Poltergeist <br> Cujo <br> Pet Semetary <br> The Conjuring 1 & 2 <br> Child's Play series <br> Halloween series <br> Nightmare on Elm Street series <br> The Possession <br>

+2

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

I am a huge Horror/thriller fan so I have a lot to add but will start with just a few horror/thriller.... <br> <br> The Exorcism of Emily Rose <br> The Lovely Bones <br> The People Under the Stairs <br> The Babadook <br> The Descent <br> Chained <br> Candyman <br> As Above, So Below <br> Annabelle <br> 1408 <br> 10 cloverfield lane <br> The Shining <br> Antichrist <br> Mother <br> Insidious

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A Ahh me too literally favourite movie genres I've been on a horror/thriller movie binge and need more 😂 I've been thinking about watching chained so glad you have it in your list

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Arineon That's all I really care to watch lol there's just not enough quality horror/thrillers anymore. I have downgraded to B movies lately as they are better than most. I have a lot to share just a matter of remembering ;) Be prepared to extend your list lol

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

The Last House on the Left <br> Hostel <br> Martyrs <br> Inside <br> Childish Games <br> Neverknock <br> Verónica

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

The Number 23 <br> The Conjuring <br> Mirrors <br> The Amityville Horror <br> )Everything by Stephen King) <br> Raising Cain <br> Necromentia <br> Stephanie

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Hanna (2011) <br> dosmovies.com/watch_movie/Hanna.... <br> <br> Hanna is a 16 year old girl who was raised in Finland, by her father, an ex-CIA agent. The sole purpose of her upbringing has been to make her into the perfect assassin. Her father sends her on a mission which leads her across Europe, where she is tracked by merciless agents who will stop at nothing to catch her. They are led by an intelligence agent with many secrets. As Hanna continues her mission, she is faced with not only her own mortality, but her humanity. She faces unexpected questions regarding her own existence, as she makes the transition from adolescent to adult. <br> <br> More so a thriller but a great one if you have not seen it , you should check it out.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,843 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series