Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,254 reviews
122,251 films • 18,445 TV series

Home💋 (900 views, 27 replies)

God
Report comment
(1y)

HOME SWEET HOME PEOPLE! I am beyond thrilled that our home is back and was kept safe. Doc thank you again for all you do! I think everyone can agree your site is the BEST not by a little but by a landslide! Let's all not take this site for granted ever again! I love that we all found each other in those dark scary days with no home to go to. I don't plan on taking my friends for granted here either. I love you doc, love you guys that help make this site great and I love you all my friends here.
There is no place like home💋💋💋💋💋

+26

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

Thanks Teeny for finding words for how we're feeling.

It was lovely to see you pop up on Reddit.
Thanks for bringing warmth.
smiley

+8

Report comment
(1y)

Actually Teeny, we should be thanking you for giving us a home when we had none. Otherwise we wouldnt have found our way back home. This return is entirely thanks to you smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

+11

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Thank you, I just didn't want to lose the friends I've made over the years here. 💋

+8

master
Report comment
(1y)

Welcome back everyone

+5

senior master
Report comment
(12mo)

Yes Teeny, its so nice to be back.
And look after yourself Doc smiley
Thanks for making a Reddit group to follow what was happening.
I missed you all, even the irritating ones!
smiley smiley

+7

senior guru
Report comment
(12mo)

Teeny, some have already said it, but I still want to thank you personally. For building us a temporary shelter on reddit. None of us knew what was coming and I was able to connect with some of my lost friends there. Which comforted me over the unaccustomed silence in front of my screen. smiley smiley smiley

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@CitizenD Your very welcome! I was just as lost as everyone else and I couldn't stand the thought of never speaking to my friends on here again. I'm just glad we are all back here again. 💋

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@Teeny💋 Maybe you can keep that Reddit site as a backstop in case 2M goes down again.

+2

Report comment
(11mo)

@Buttless I strongly support this motion. smiley

skilled
Report comment
(12mo)

So glad to be back! Thanks teeny for trying to keep us together and Doc for keeping Dos alive. Hope all is well and be safe out there, folks!

+4

expert
Report comment
(12mo)

feels so good to be home here it feels like online family smiley

+4

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(12mo)

@adthaone It really is💋

+2

Report comment
(12mo)

@Teeny💋 always will be hope your having a great day night smiley

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@adthaone Just thrilled we are all back here again💋

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

@Teeny💋 me to i was lost without this site

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(12mo)

Thank you for coming back.Alot of us need this site.A place to go to for friends and movies.Thank you ,Teeny for keeping us together.You are so awesome and a great friend.We all love you smiley smiley

+6

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12mo)

@tyetoes Thank you! I thought I lost you before, so glad I didn't💋

+1

Report comment
(12mo)

maybe i'm crazy but what's the point of the site now if we can't watch anything?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12mo)

@Demas Reading reviews, writing reviews and connecting with friends who love film and television as much as you💋💋

+1

expert
Report comment
(12mo)

Been lurking on here for ages, but love this site and nice to be back. Lots of appreciation for everyone who makes this site what it is and especially the Doc. Teeny said it best that your site is the BEST not by a little but by a landslide! smiley smiley smiley smiley

+5

Report comment
Bub
(12mo)

It's great to be back guys n gals ! :)

+6

top expert
Report comment
(11mo)

welcome back friends

+4

master
Report comment
(11mo)

You are the best Teeny!! Home sweet home. But YOU set a light in the window. smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11mo)

@Adrian∞ Aww thank you so much💋

+1

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

Welcome back my friends to the shows that never ends. Come inside, come inside . . .

+4

top expert
Report comment
(11mo)

It came back 2 weeks ago! Just went to search for something begging with D and this is always the first site that pops up, gave it a try and.... 👀 It's alive!! Well chuffed glad it's back.

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(11mo)

@Nopey We all are! 💋

+3

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,254 reviews • 122,251 films • 18,445 TV series