This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,394 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

GAME of THRONES! (1986 views, 121 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(6y)

did you feel the sexual tension between King Jon and Queen Danyerus in that cave? Especially when they stepped closer to each other!! OMG!! TOO HOT!

Hide 19 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@immablond You know they are gonna end up being Aunt and Nephew right?? Which in Westeros prob isn't that big of a deal lol. <br> <br> Jon is most likely (more like most certainly) the son of Rhaegar and Lyanna Stark (Eddard's sister). Rhaegar is Daenerys brother so that would make her Jon's aunt. That would also make him rightful king of Westeros, not Daenerys as queen. Did you see the part where Samwell's girl (can't remember her name) was saying that Rhaegar got an annulment and remarried someone else? That someone else is Lyanna Stark. <br> <br> Didn't know if you knew that, but that doesn't mean they can't end up together, especially on this show lol.

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks @rickgrimesrocks that was brilliant that u caught what Samwell said!... about the "PRINCE" getting annulment from other wife. VERY important. This puts Jon boy on the throne!

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Yes because it makes him legitimate and not a bastard, that's very important to those Westeros folks ya know

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks @rickgrimes <br> <br> Thats exactly how my son explained it to me... bizarre.

Report comment
(6y)

@Ghenghy Yep he's right!

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond One more note on the above. Rhaegar is also the mad kings oldest son so he would be heir to the throne but since he is dead the next heir would be his oldest living child, who is Jon Snow. Just in case you didn't follow why he would be rightful king of Westeros and not Daenerys.

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks @rickgrimesrocks Welcome to Targarya! (hehe!) Def that dragon knew 100% he was sniffing Jon, a Targaryan! Also, queens hand, Tyrell (spelling?) the dwarf, petted the dragons when he went to see them...how is that possible, unless it smelled his Targaryan blood? and...Bart the cripple?...he was told he will never walk again, but he will fly!!

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Don't know about Tyrion (the imp) good point. Maybe they just know who is on their mothers side. Or maybe I'm just putting more thought into it than necessary lol

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Just thought of another thing (I'm a HUGE GOT fan if you can't tell yet lol). Remember when Jon was "petting" the dragon. I think the dragon can sense that Jon is Targaryen and that's why the dragon let Jon close and let him touch him. <br> <br> Food for thought lol

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks What? did I blink or summat? Now I'm going to have to watch series 6 again to bring one of my brain cells in line with the other one ~ my word, what a cross we bear?!

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted I've read the books too so...It's very easy to miss this stuff in the show. If you like reading you should give them a try. They are very good. But you know what (and I don't say this often) the show is better than the books. Usually it's the other way around.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond hmmm.."Puff, the magic dragon, lived by the sea, and frolicked in the autumn mist, in a land called Westeros-ly!"

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond lmao that's a good one

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks there's a theory that the mad king raped tyrion's mother...

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Oooh I have not heard that. That would make sense for him to be the 3rd rider if so. <br> <br> Oh and I saw your post in the chat box. I should have used the spoiler button but did not realize since this is the first time I've discussed tv/movies in the forum. Thanks for the info/reminder.

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks in the forum is fine but there's some woman floating around the movie comments sections, she's like that guy who sits down front at cinema yelling out how many times he's seen it and what's gonna happen next

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Oh ok, good to know it wasn't me then :-). <br> <br> Cant figure out how to do a laughing face yet so I'll just lol i guess lol, geez I'm goofy sometimes.

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks smile2 inside square brackets ---> [] smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond lol Perfect! <br> <br>

guru
Report comment
(6y)

:-D I agree, but then Jorah Mormont reappeared and she went all gooey with him... another conflict brewing in Westeros? <br> <br> Incidentally Kit Harrington & Rose Leslie ( Ygritte ) hit it off in real life as well as in the series ~ how cool is that?

Hide 17 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted well, Jon Jon didn't pull her close, when she stepped closer to him, her eyes said it all...so she went back to Jorah! But she's Queen, so Jon has to "bend the knee"! hehehe..if he bends, he will be closer to her, ummm...you know what!

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Hmm smells like fish but tastes like chicken ? smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@payno @payno who/what smells like fish? Dany?...hahaha

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted I think Daenerys feels only fatherly feelings towards Jorah but that's just my opinion and I could always be wrong lol

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks @gallanted I agree..she's sort of lonely and appreciates his attention, but he's no match for King Jon! and I thought Jon looked kind of jealous when Dany was hugging father Jorah!

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Just "Bend the knee"! hahaha!

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted @Gallanted...u cannot blink while watching GoT! Every move, every word, every gesture has meaning...I rewatch some eps often to try and figure things out! Now we trying to guess who the 3 riders of the dragons will be...I think they are: Jon, Bart and Tyrese the dwarf...what u think?

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond I would think one would be Dany, one Jon and don't know about the other. By Bart do you mean Brandon Stark?? I have a hard time keeping the names straight too. But I've also had the benefit of reading the books. That helps out big time. Btw the series is ahead of the books. The writer is so freakin slow. He had to let the show runners know how he was gonna end his books so they could finish the show. They could also end diff, you never know. I'm afraid he's gonna pass away before he finishes them, He's almost 70 I think...

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks That's encouraging Fella... I'm 62 and don't plan on going anywhere else for a long time yet :-) Get your point though, I saw George Martin being interviewed and he looks well f***ed. <br> <br> I wouldn't be surprised if Arya Stark gets to go on a fiery fairground ride.

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Ooooh I would love to see Arya on one of those dragons. She's so bad ass already, imagine how bad ass she'd be on a dragon!! <br> <br> Sorry bout the age comment, you're right though he does not look healthy AT ALL. <br> <br> Also btw, I'm a woman. I know my screen name confuses people and in the forum we don't have the benefit of the pink and blue like in the chat box so just an fyi. <br> <br> Don't know if you watch The Walking Dead, but that is where my screen name comes from. The main character is Rick Grimes lol. <br> <br> Also, how do you guys get the smileys in your replies?? When I hit reply the box does not have the smiley option. Frowny face lol

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks learn the codes for them smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Is that what y'all do for them?? That might take me some time. Smiley face. I'll do that for now lol. Or I could just do this :-) i guess until I learn them. laughing face :-() just not the same frowny face :-(

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Oh it worked when I did them. I thought you meant how they come up in the chat box like [smile such and such] My laughing one didn't work out though <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks one of the laughing ones is smile2 inside []

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Do you see the reply box at the very bottom of each forum post? click the smiley icon, pick one then copy the code into these reply boxes beneath the messages you want to reply to <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 ah ha gotcha smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Yay it worked smiley

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Sorry young Lady, I wouldn't know about Rick Grimes, or anything else that employs the use of any form of reanimated deceased creature as the basis for a plot... I just think the whole genre is a total cop out by unimaginative script writers. <br> Along with dinosaurs, and the never ending Alien franchise, it has curtailed my viewing options considerably. <br> smiley <br> Don't know what to suggest about the smileys... the option is just there for me. What browser do you use?

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted you realise that game of thrones plot relies quite heavily on reanimated deceased creatures ... right?

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Michael is right GoT also has reanimated deceased creatures as you call them. <br> <br> Also if you ever watched The Walking Dead you would see it is not the same as many other zombie flicks. It is much more about the people and storyline than just gore and guts. You never know if you like it until you try it. :-) The writers of TWD are excellent in my opinion smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks tbf, TWD is a cyclical story, they wander around, find safety, come up against an enemy, defeat them and then rinse and repeat

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Sounds like the plot for a Steven Seagal movie ~ ex CIA agent gets called on to help rescue kidnap victim, rushes into hail of bullets without getting shot and uses his martial arts skills to demolish the wicked gang and save the day. Has a quick shower and a bowl of rice and does it all again the following day. :-D

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Hilarious but so true. smiley smiley smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Yes I do realize that but imo it has a deeper meaning of "can you remain human in an inhumane world?" Can you keep morals, generosity, kindness etc. in a world like the one shown on TWD. That's how I view it and it isn't like the zombie movies where it's just about killing zombies and seeing brains fly through the air. I honestly don't like many zombie movies but love TWD.

guru
Report comment
(6y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 smiley I'm gettin the hang of this smiley thing now. Just have to start memorizing so I don't have to go to the box at the bottom smiley

guru
Report comment
(6y)

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 If I could hit the like button more than once, I'd hit it a million times for this one

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks There's a facebook page that does these, has me in stitches everytime it appears on my timeline and the fans all chip in too that's where a lot of these come from <br>

guru
Report comment
(6y)

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Now that's funny as hell smileysmiley

guru
Report comment
(6y)

+6

guru
Report comment
(6y)

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 That's a gooodun... and it was kinda funny in the episode. I loved the way they surfaced about half a mile away having just had the bejaizuz knocked out of them ~ technique I need to learn for when I go snorkelling. <br> <br> Appreciate your comment about the Whitewalkers no longer being eligible for social security numbers but in this context it works. When it comes to hoards of face biting, leg dragging, overpainted extras running around tower blocks and shopping malls I have to switch off. <br> <br> * Didn't Tom Hopper ( Dickon ) have a tiny role? When I saw him in the previous episode I thought "he's got a good agent". Week later he's toast.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted don't forget they were apparently able to swim in all that armour smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Yeah I know... beats a wetsuit, eh? <br> <br> Do you know how many episodes are there in season 7? One site I was on only shows seven episodes.

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Sounds about right. The final season is rumoured to be feature length for every episode so that's 1 1/2 - 2 hours of Westerosi fun.

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 "Final Season"... anathema to my ears. I'll have to start reading the books just to get my GoT fix. <br> <br> Actually I think I'm just gonna go back to episode 1 and watch the whole thing again :-)

expert
Report comment
(6y)

4 days early ....... woohoo .... great episode .... cannot wait until jon snow parentage comes out .... who is the uncle that helped jon ?... details appreciated.... i need to do a rewatch. to refresh.... I'm not too trusting of sansa...liol sis doesn't trust her.... <br>

+1

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 Benjen Stark is the uncle you're thinking of I believe...smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 Oh and I agree about Sansa. I think she's learned toooo much from Cersei and Littlefinger.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 [SPOILER] finally! Naked Jon in bed, cared for by Dany! She seemed to like looking at his body...

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 Benjen is Eddard Stark's younger brother, and a First Ranger of the Night Watch who went missing north of the Wall.

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted He's also dead.

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Well he is now, was he before he gave Jon his horse?

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted [SPOILER]

Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 I must have seen it, but for some reason that hadn't lodged in my cranial sieve.

expert
Report comment
(6y)

yes ....what's his story...and also what. caused. the riff with white walker originals and the children of earth...what are the beginning kids that saved bran called...i sure miss hodoor <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 This should help you out on Benjen Stark and any other character you want some background on. gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Benj...

expert
Report comment
(6y)

lil sis has her on list I'm sure....sansa did herself no favors. sending. the tall blonde away...between jon aria and dani they got it.....did u watch just added episode...i was in tears

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 @Jennifer11290 I have many questions about episode 6! Not sure if I can ask/say because I don't want to spoil it for others [SPOILER]

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond [SPOILER] @Jennifer11290...guess we can stop trying to figure out the 3 riders on the dragon! And that blue eyed lead white walker....who the hell is he? or was?

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Guess the Night's King is going to get to ride that baby. Will it still breathe fire, or ice?

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted Good question that one. I bout sh*t my britches when that blue eye opened smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Saw that coming as soon as the anemic SOB took hold of the spear. Only dragons fighting dragons could resolve the issue of their future inn Westeros.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted [SPOILER] @rickgrimesrocks ahhhh...dragons fighting dragons? I feel like the new blue eyed dragon will still know who Jon Snow is, so he will listen/obey Jon!

Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted [SPOILER] @gallanted...has to be ice. Fire and ice!

master
Report comment
(6y)

This has got to be THE BEST show ever put on tv imo. It is getting so damn good, well always has been really. But now we are getting down to the nitty gritty. I so want to find out how it all ends but never want it to end at the same time. Aaahhh catch 22. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+2

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

I willing to put my hate 4 Cersei on the backburner for now lol. This Night's king has to go!

+2

Hide 9 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Targaryen_Girl Fuck yes! How dare he do that to Viserion!!smiley I was so screaming at my screen during that scene "NOOOOO!!! DON'T YOU DARE THROW THAT!!"

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks Being a spoiler junkie, I knew it was going to happen, but it still hit me hard, really sad. I was all in an uproar when I thought Tormund was gonna die. I swear they love messing with us lol.

Report comment
(6y)

@Targaryen_Girl Me too, I really like him. He gives the show some comedy. Love how he's head over heels for Brienne.smiley

+3

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks @Targaryen_Girl love that picture! (Daenaryen)...why the eff did he throw it?! And WHOTHEFUKC is he, really? Who was he before he turned blue?...all I can think of, is FIRE and ICE! [SPOILER]

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Thank you.*Possible Spoilers, but not really* I guess he wanted him an Ice Dragon:( There are a lot of different theories about The Night's King. Some think he was a a former Night's watch commander who fell in love with a wildling girl who died, some think he is a Stark, some think he is even Bran. There are some crazy theories out there. What I do know, is he needs to go lol. I don't know how all this will play out, but most likely it will heartbreaking. I'm holding out hope, George R R Martin will release The final two books together.

Report comment
(6y)

@Targaryen_Girl @Targaryen_Girl A Stark?!! WOW! How can he be Bran? Bran saw him when he went back alone...I like him to be a Stark!

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond @Targaryen Remember when that Night King stared upon Jon, as though he was impressed...or worried about why Jon was so powerful? think it had to do with the dragon glass Jon just used

Report comment
(6y)

@immablond Yeah I know, sounds mind blowing. It has to do with all the Time Travel & Bran the Builder Theories. Most believe including myself in the Azor Ahai Prophecy(The Prince that was promised) being Jon. And Dany being his Nissa Nissa, & he will have to plunge a sword into her heart, to bring about lightbringer a Valyrian sword of fire to defeat the Knight's king. Just my thoughts on it, but that would definitely be a bitter sweet ending George talked about. Honestly though, anything could happen:) I'm usually wrong lol.

Report comment
(6y)

@Targaryen_Girl @Targaryen_Girl Bran the builder? Now I have to go back and watch those episodes again. I feel like I'm in GoT University, and I have to pass my exams! hehehe...

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 This is an extremely good and detailed write-up about the night King

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 Thank you missed this!

Report comment
(6y)

smiley smiley @Jennifer11290...OMG!! It IS a perfect site! So confusing, though. I'm constantly rewatching eps ... Why does the PRINCE have to murder the, uhm, blond? (Dany) But, Jon Snow wouldn't, couldn't do that..he has too much character, too much heart!...I think..

expert
Report comment
(6y)

i must not have followed season 6 close enough because that's when the night king and children of the forest are explained more detailed. time to go back through last season for us huh immablond?...... <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 A very thorough write-up about the children of the forest

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 Another detailed write-up on the night King it has some different things that weren't in the other one I posted but the other had things that aren't in this one so I put up both

God
Report comment
(6y)

I am dying while waiting to watch this season. I wait until all episodes are here so i can binge watch it. The suspense is killing me. smiley

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 I don't see how you do it! lol, noway do I have that willpower.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Targaryen_Girl it. is hard enough waiting between seasons no way could i do it....but it sounds awesome to be honest

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 So have you binged yet?? smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks going to start this wkend

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Sam & Gilly have become a couple of little cat burglars lol.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Targaryen_Girl lol yes indeed ....love it

+1

expert
Report comment
(6y)

so yes i am not ashamed to say i am practically going in DTs over here with the excruciating long wait to see episode 7.....ugh why did i have to watch it so dang early i want next episode STAT I've been spoiled with them so fast in succession lately

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Jennifer11290 If it leaks early this week, If I can hold out I might wait. It was depressing last night, I just set around twiddling my thumbs lol. Wish the season would have been 10 episodes, it's went by way too fast:(

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

An old one, but this is my alltime favorite Game of Thrones meme, lol so funny. <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Couldn't wait until next week for the final episode. I've gone back to Season 1 and started all over again. smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@gallanted I'm also re-watching it starting with the very beginning. I might even give the books another go. I've read all of them twice already, might as well go for a third time around lol. Maybe by the time I'm done the last two books will come out...

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

<br> smiley <br>

+2

God
Report comment
(6y)

smiley <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

I love Richard Brake above....he does crazy scary well smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

<br> smiley <br> smiley

master
Report comment
(6y)

I have to say, Disappointed the [SPOILER] Like, really disappointed.. I mean, [SPOILER] would of been way more befitting considering.. smiley smiley <br> Oh, does anyone else also see [SPOILER] riding a dragon in the future? I mean, I know he did already (har har smiley ) But I mean an actual one.. smiley smiley

guru
Report comment
(6y)

What if? Okay its a big IF. Ned Stark is the White King... betrayed by those he loved and trying to get home he uses any means on the dark side to make his return possible? <br> Well I did say big

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I played a White Walker on Game of Thrones: it’s only 1% CGI. <br> inews.co.uk/culture/television/w...

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@speciesamused that is you ?

Report comment
(6y)

@speciesamused Then can I suggest a better diet mate? :D <br> <br> A whole year to go before the finale. Hope I live that long!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,394 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series