This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Do you have a Christmas tree? Do you put up lights? Decorate? Buy presents? (767 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(5y)

Do you do anything at all to celebrate Christmas.do you buy presents? .or is it just another day to you? Does having young children make a difference? Does the season give you any cheer at all? Do you enjoy it? Hate it?

master
Report comment
(5y)

1)We celebrate, we buy gifts.
2)It is most definetely not just another day.
3) Young children make Christmas, so many smiles!
4)I love it once I have the menu planned and all the shopping done. It's stressful until then.
5) I love Christmas, The meaning the love the lights all the color happy grandkids. It's worth every nickel and all the sweat and tears hoping all goes well.

+3

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 I agree. It's the one season to give,and get, and feel good about it. To have all of the family together, and watch the kids light up with happiness. Merry Christmas!

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@bondojoe Merry Christmas to you as well my dear friend.God bless and keep you.

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

As a child totally got into it. As an adult with no kids. Couldn't care less. I don't try to spoil it for anyone else either. Smile appropriately and try to remember the fun I had as a wee yin.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 Merry Christmas. Hit a discount store buy a box of coloring books and deliver to an orphanaage or childrens hospital. Watch those little faces! So happy you are one that can live and LET live.

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

No I do not celebrate any holiday's with the exception of Halloween. The rest hide their murder and mayhem, know your history it tells you what truly happened. The Christians are a murderous lot to this day. Ask an any indigenous people or people who do not buy into the commercialized propaganda.Now follow your programing and buy all your useless throw away crap we are number one in that area. "Screw the planet and all the other life on it". (Corporations and those who support them.)

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@speciesamused I disagree, Whenn it come to Christians..they are peaceful people. When was the last time a Christian lopped someone's head off?The LEDERS of the countries that Christians live in may be violent. But not Christians. Go to any Christian church in America, and learn about the REAL religion of peace. When it come sto consumerism, they are like everyone else...no different. The stoke the economy. It's obvious you hate them. Hate clouds judgement.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

Yes we put up a fake tree, buy gifts, decorate and celebrate Christmas to it's fullest throughout the entire month of December. Every weekend is pretty much busy with family dinner parties since both sides of my husband's and my family are huge, it's always a fun challenge to spread out all of the festivities which include many different beliefs, cultures, races and celebrations. I would not change it for the world and it's my fave time of year. Come the new year, everything is taken down right away though :D For us, Christmas is ALL about family and helping those who are less fortunate. Charity work is something we all make sure to get involved in especially on Christmas Eve.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series