This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,992 reviews
122,520 films • 18,490 TV series

Best Prediction Winner in OSCARS® 2019 Game (1457 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

And this is how it played out ...

For more details, click here www.oscars.org/oscars/ceremonies...

So until next year smiley

+5

Report comment
(5y)

Now we need Antonio777 to give us a prediction on the Lotto too smiley smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Wow. Cool. Congrats Antonio777!

Where's the money he won, Box??? smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

I CAN'T DO ANYTHING WITH WINDOWS TEN SO i am giving up computers;giving all microspft pcs up---will destroy it all but record art and emojis and then buy an apple.its forcing me into this---windows ten does not work,its bugged up the ass,and i'm only one of many who will dump most computing.i'll do it on an apple no matter how limited they work mostly.they refuse to give anyone a manuel cuz they dont weant you to see how f**ked up windows is;i guve up,im gettinmg out of pcs.--

MICROSOFT IS DELIBERATELY DOING THIS TO DRIVE OUT ALL NON-TECHIES. --SO ITS WORKING.WE;'RE DUMPING IT.AND im not doinmg tons of computer learning they weant me to do on windows 10 i'm just dumping when i can. you non-techies beware you are deliberately getting driven out of pcs.--its the whole reason its so hard to do---they wanta get you out.nothing is easy any more so yes that drives all we non techies out!!! smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Clara, maybe this isn't the most appropriate thread for a rant about Windows 10.

But I believe there are alternatives -you should enquire at your local computer store. I am sure they will be able to put you on track.

Good luck.

+4

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,992 reviews • 122,520 films • 18,490 TV series