This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,886 reviews
122,472 films • 18,489 TV series

Anyone else Feel this way about the Pope? (495 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Im ready say what you will.

God
Report comment
(5y)

I attempt to follow the teachings of Jesus. Note that I said ATTEMPT. But the Pope is just another guy to me. The judgement is up to God. But no...the Pope is not my spiritual advisor. I look to the Bible for that.

God
Report comment
(5y)

The Pope is just an auld fella aying dress up.

I'm suspicious of the hats. :O

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ *playing

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@ " quire boys "

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Hey that's a band!

smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ The popes dress isn't that bad. It's the cardinals down that make me laugh.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 The Pope's "dress"... hahahahaha

master
Report comment
(5y)

1FRAC1, I agree.I know someone in the USA whose family was catholic,they consorted with high up men in the church; she claims they are all about BIG POWER.All the big officials in the church had power-business with the fed. govt.--They have a lot of power and influence.She said she knew her family was affiliated with the Mafia and the Catholic church was very entwined with it and those families.If any thing bad goes on,you can count tat the Catholic church can be in the mess. (All those kids being sexually asualted is no accident, those priests know they do harm.)I agree with Sande O'Connor. (who tore up the pope's photo) it is very corrupt.Get rid of it. they got tons of money. smiley smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 Sande?

It's Sinéad. lol

+2

guru
Report comment
(5y)

The catholic church has been the most powerful cooperation on the planet for centuries.
'Take from the poor, fatten the rich mentality'
Even Hitler didn't dare attack the Vatican with all it's wealth and 'power'. If he had you can bet WW2 would have been very short indeed. Makes you wonder, just what did the catholic church gain from the war? Apart from decimating a religious rival.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Egor17 Cooperation and Corporation are interchangeable in this context.

master
Report comment
(5y)

Catholic church has tried to run the world since the beginning. A lot of it goes against the Bible as I read it. Eamples, kissing of the ring, someone in the clan is referred to as his holiness. Treating children like meat. They are the innocents Jesus loved and speaks of many, many times in the Bible.

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

This pretty much sums it up.

The wealth the Vatican has is disgusting. What's more disgusting is how they acquired it. I cannot respect that. Not in the least.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,886 reviews • 122,472 films • 18,489 TV series