This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,659 reviews
122,383 films • 18,475 TV series

Amazon bans pirate media players (Kodi) (1067 views, 12 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

Amazon is taking a tough stance against vendors who sell fully-loaded Kodi boxes and other "pirate" media players through its platform. The store now explicitly bans media players that "promote" or "suggest" the facilitation of piracy. Sellers who violate this policy, of which there are still a few around, risk having their inventory destroyed.

torrentfreak.com/amazon-bans-sal...

smiley smiley
What do you think?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Dear Doc, Will TwoMovies work with the Kodi Frog? R-GC <br> <br> I've got a deal through Rebel Media and it would mean I would be Google-free!

Report comment
(7y)

Unfortunately, Amazon is a private commercial enterprise, and can dictate what they will sell on their site. It is allowed to do so, and even though I do not agree with their decision, it is their right to do so.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@MikeAdventurer You are right but the copyright trend is really bad.

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

good job I brought three before Christmas then smiley smiley smiley smiley

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@payno a man from the UK was fined £250.000 for selling fully loaded KODI boxes the other week as yet I have not seen anyone fined for using them ;)

Report comment
(6y)

@payno Was looking for a quick answer, seems you're the man! Did you get the Frog and will it work with TwoMovies? Am holding my breath!!! -GC

Report comment
(6y)

@saxon901 Hi Grace <br> I access this site via a browser app for android here is a list <br> •Chromer. <br> •Dolphin Browser. <br> •Firefox. <br> •Flynx. <br> •Ghostery Browser. <br> •Google Chrome. <br> •Naked Browser <br> then you just use it as you do on your PC <br> <br> I don't use KODI app much as I like the Showbox app as this gives you some info on the movie / TV you are looking at <br> <br> and I remove any pre loaded apps I have no interest in to free up memory space to speed up the android box <br> <br> hope this helps <br> <br> Payno

Report comment
(6y)

@payno Thanks, so I still use my laptop, any browser and it plays to the TV? you've got a beginner here.R-GC

Report comment
(6y)

@saxon901 no I am talking about android box <br> like in this eBay link <br> www.ebay.com.au/itm/MXQ-Pro-Smart... <br> <br> you just hook it up to your TV and connect to your WiFi <br> <br> I have one connected to all 3 TVs in the house so you can watch what you want when you want <br> <br> Payno

Report comment
(6y)

@payno Soooo Confused. Checked link out, I'm looking at a different model, I think. As long as it works with TwoMovies I'll get it and get back to you for the "tips and tricks". -GC

Report comment
(6y)

@saxon901 there are loads of different types of box but they are all basically the same as they use phone tech in all of them

Report comment
(6y)

@payno Thankyou R-GC

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,659 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series