master
Report comment
(10mo)

smiley smiley ridiculous and probably not true

+3

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(10mo)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 with all real things i heard guys try to convince young women about
and lack of sex ed
i think it may very well be true

+2

Report comment
(10mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 I suppose it might be if she is really young, however with the internet these days, I would think the first thing any person would do is look it up to see what is true. I do that with everything when I am diagnosed with something. I was pregnant before the internet and when I was first pregnant I read everything I could get my hands on. I think it's really just a joke

+2

Report comment
(10mo)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 yes some of us are eager to do research, Im one
others trust in their surroundings
some are under pressure

+2

Report comment
(10mo)

@🌞Suisen🌞 yes I used to be very trusting. Now I trust no one it's sad really

+2

Report comment
(10mo)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 I wouldnt be surprised in the least if that was true. Since my entire family is comprised of Doctors, I can assure you that I have heard worse (meaning certainly more absurd). You would be surprised of the extent of human stupidity. Makes for an entertaining topic at the dinner table though smiley

+2

Report comment
(10mo)

@M3g4m1nd yes I'm sure it does smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(10mo)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Not to even mention the fun Doctors have at your expense, when they realise you are a Doctor's kid. I once visited my Dad's clinic to see a Surgeon about a Pilonidal cyst. When I arrived, he was casually chatting with my father and a couple of other Doctors. He told me to drop my pants and lie down so he can inspect the cyst. Then he says he needs a second opinion, so he calls another two Doctors that were just passing outside his office. They come in, look at my butt, uttered something in the range of how extraordinary this is.......and he called to another couple of Doctors, female this time, to offer an opinion on the Cyst in my butt. Eventually this ended up in a room of 20 Doctors making fun of my butt. Then one finally proclaimed......"Lets see what happens if we cut it open....give me a scalpel" smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(10mo)

@M3g4m1nd oh dear. That is a terrible thing to put you through, although I never know when you are making a complete joke or just making something you actually went though funny. However I had one of those, as well as my sister and my son's father. I was the last person to develop one. I had surgery to repair it and so did everyone else I mentioned. I sure hope they gave you a local anesthetic at the very least. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(10mo)
(edited)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 No, no joke. This is exactly how it happened......and that wasnt the first nor the last time something like this happened. smiley

I had a proper surgery for it. Full anesthesia and had to carry a beautiful tube with a bag to collect the blood for a week after. Apparently I had a reaction to the anesthesia and was cracking really inappropriate jokes when I came to. The only thing I remember was telling my father that we should get a bottle of that anesthetic to bring home with us because it was "Goooood Shit" smiley

+1

Report comment
(10mo)

@M3g4m1nd yes I love the feeling of coming out of anesthetic. It is the best feel good moment ever. Well other than when I delivered my babies of course smiley Comfortably numb smiley

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,695 reviews • 122,387 films • 18,475 TV series