This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

🏙10 worst(& best)cities (u.s.) for your health💀🌆 (370 views, 27 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

As we start our way into 2023 the numbers are in and as U.S. Cities go, it is a bit of a shocker which are the worst and which are some of the safest! But there is the usual ones too you are probably already guessing in your head..the numbers on some of these cities really threw me!? Like what city is super safe? Among the safest??
IDK If you have lived in any of these places let us know!
🤛 🔫 🚨 🚔 🚓-ᚘ𝕺
10 MOST DANGEROUS CITIES OF 2022! (And Safest Too)

foxbaltimore.com/news/local/balt...

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)

🎼 Birmingham, Birmingham
The greatest city in Alabam'
You can travel 'cross this entire land
There ain't no place like Birmingham ♬♪

+2

Hide 8 replies...

@CitizenD Hahaha Oh sh*t I've missed the CitizenD's humor!
(That's one thing I hella miss about anysub is despite any negative whatever you were always making me laugh! )

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 I'm delighted to hear that:) smiley

+1

@CitizenD Did you by chance save all the crazy satire pictures you made? You gotta post all that stuff at some point! It's like a great part of DOS that should be cataloged ! lol 4real

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 lol I have "catalogued"/ saved everything. Most of it was political.

+1

@CitizenD OMG that's awesome we gotta find a way to post all of that under just comedy atleast

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 Please don't lol. Nothing is as old as yesterday's political satire.

+1

@CitizenD btw ever lived in any gnar cities before?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@ᚘ𝕺ƸᚰĦҜïᑻ⭍🌘 Nope. Small town in the North German Plain. Nothing to see here.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

New York is pretty bad, the rudest people on earth.
They push and shout, and even officials swear at you.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless That sounds like heaven. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

O Canada!

"In 2021, police services reported 788 homicides in Canada. This represented 29 additional homicides compared with the previous year and a third consecutive increase since 2019. Consequently, the national homicide rate rose by 3% to 2.06 homicides per 100,000 population, compared with 2020. Despite these recent increases, homicides remained relatively rare events, as reported historically..."

www150.statcan.gc.ca/n1/daily-qu...

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Is this computerized vocals? Why is he sounding like a 'tard? What do Native speakers think?

Moderator notice from DemandingF... (1y)

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos did he just learned how to read?

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos There are a LOT of YouTubers that talk like that. I can barely listen to them.

There's this one channel with a cook/chef that talks like everything he says is a question. It's quite distracting

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale To me this voice sounds "dramatic", like when reading fairy tales to kids, trying to make them more vivid somehow

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos I agree with you entirely - 'T' WORD too, Thx!

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) +10 @Nasos 👍😵‍💫 esp for the missing support, duh yup.

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@(⌐■_■) I don't understand what is the misunderstanding at all. It was for the voice in the video what I said. I can't answer back to your message, I have let my message to DF for this. If the voice in the video is urs then you understand that I have asked how does this sounds to native speakers. I am sorry, to me, if it was in Greek, it sounds like a retarded person reading or a person that is not fluent in reading

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Retarded is an outdated and offensive term in most corners of the world, and has been for a couple of decades now. They've even changed terminology in medical settings.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@DemandingFemale Ok I apologize for this. How should i call it in a discreet way then?

In Greek, if you use google translator you get καθυστερημένος , which depending in the way you give emphasis and use in the sentence it can be both official and offensive.

Our docs use the terminology "retarded" as they used to I suppose because I hear it often

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Thinking again now - I have heard the word dumb from senior English speaking ppl for even mute and deaf people and I was thinking retarded is the proper word. If not then I apologize again!

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos You could have just stuck with - he sounds like a robot. lol

I could send dozens of links to YouTubers from all over the world that sound the same. Some people are more comfortable in front of a mic. Others don't like the sound of their own voice or over-articulate to cover an accent or speech impediment.

Report comment
(1y)

@DemandingFemale Ok, thanx for helping. I hope my apologies are clear enough.

+1

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)
+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Bread&Circuses yeah way overboard imho too

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series