This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,788 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

🐕🦴 Yes, Your Dog Is Very Much Willing to Eat You If You Die 🐕🦴 (325 views, 15 replies)

senior guru
Report comment
(10mo)

Pet owners tend to idealize dogs as loyal, sensitive animals who will remain by their side even in death, as many social media posts of pups idling near gravesites have indicated. And while it’s certainly true that dogs are generally kind spirits, that probably won’t dissuade them from using you as a charcuterie board upon your death.

Put another way: It’s not really a question of whether your dog will eat you when you die. It’s a question of which part of you they’ll eat first.

www.mentalfloss.com/posts/dogs-w...

+6

senior master
Report comment
(10mo)

I have to admit that I got a bit nervous when our pooch slipped this under the door ...

Never come between a dog and their food, even when you've snuffed it.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(10mo)

@..box.. Oh, those bewitching eyes....

+3

Report comment
(10mo)

@CitizenD Currently not a happy camper as she has to lose 3 kgs to fit into her beachwear. Strict diet.

+3

master
Report comment
(10mo)

so i probably stumbled around 5 days having my stroke
i think i gave dogs dry food (i was not chewed on)
and let them out to drink
i didnt eat during those days and think i had 1 litre of cranberry juice

+1

master
Report comment
(10mo)

Well what else are they suppose to do once their dog food runs out? Also they are only doing what wild dogs do. Many of them are scavengers such as the hyena. The circle of life. My dog has my permission entirely, I love him that much. I wouldn't want him going hungry as well as my cat. I've heard cats will do the same thing as well. smiley smiley smiley smiley

+5

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(10mo)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 Rule: always have a big bag of yummy dry food home smiley

+2

Report comment
(10mo)

@💛Yellow_rose1💛 That is so very generous of you! smiley smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(10mo)

@CitizenD smiley smiley what the heck I won't need it anymore smiley smiley

+4

Report comment
(10mo)

Considering the prevalence of dogs being used as a food source in China, I would expect this is only fair to return the favor in kind smiley smiley

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(10mo)
(edited)

If you do not like the picture send your stool sample to:

Consul General CONG Wu
Consulate General of the People's Republic of China in Hamburg
Elbchaussee 268, 22605 Hamburg, Germany

If you can spare one more plastic cup, send another stool sample to the Consulate General of the Russian Federation, Mr. Andrei Sharashkin, Consul General in Hamburg, 22085 Hamburg, Am Feenteich 20.

They'll be thrilled to hear from you:)

Moderator notice from JudgeDredd (10mo)
+5

Report comment
(10mo)

I already had this discussion with my dog, and gave her permission to eat me after I'm gone if she would like to.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(10mo)

My little dog likes to lick my toes.She would go for my toes first.You go to chewing,my sweet baby girl,momma wont feel a thing:)

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(10mo)

When I was in my 20's, I had a mate who had a Collie. One summer he had to go away for a few days and asked me if I would stay at his flat and look after his dog. I soon realised, he was a colossal pervert. Every time I got undressed for a shower or going to bed or getting up in the mornings, that dog would run straight to me and start trying to lick my d**k. I literally had to fight the f**ker off! I was convinced he had trained the dog to do it. He denied it of course, but I have no doubts he was lying. I haven't seen him for about 30 years but I would like to think, if he still has a dog of some sort, that it will eat him, starting with his d**k.

+2

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,788 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series