This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,934 reviews
122,510 films • 18,490 TV series

hide users glitch (802 views, 23 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I clicked the hide users online button and whenever I go to a new page the users all pop up again. It's not staying gone. I'm logged in. When I hide the chatbox it stays gone, but the users won't stay off. And actually I was just sitting on the same page reading a post and bam the users just popped up without me going anywhere.

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I noticed that glitch too. Have you tried logging out completely, X tab and Log back in? That seemed to help as I don't see the glitch... yet.

Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A no why did that work for you?

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams LOL It's back so logging in and out did nothing.

God
Report comment
(5y)

How long have we had the hide users online feature? I asked for that a year back, never new it was there. smiley

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 I don't know, but I just noticed it. It's glitching out big time though. And just to clarify it's not the hide friends I'm having issues with, it's the hide users online. In case I wasn't clear. And yep it's still just randomly popping back up.

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams The title at the top says " hide users ", above i said " hide users ", yes you was very clear. <br> I just tried it and refreshed the page, seems fine for me. <br> <br> You okay? :)

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yea I'm good ty ;) I can handle it :)

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 Added today. We can also add it for any block in the sidebar. Added for most off-topic.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Thanks for adding. smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Mine is ok, though I've only just used it for the first time since this post. <br> <br> I never realised it was there before. <br> <br> All is ok for me though, at the moment. <br> <br> Maybe it the browser (sorry, that's just a best guess from me from anyone thinking I know anything about this).

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ give it a minute it will probably glitch out. I use chrome...and the hide chatbox works so it would seem that there is a bug somewhere.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Righty-o. So far it's held steady since my post. :) I'll keep checking. It's good to know these things! :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams I use FF so it's definitely not the browser just a bug/glitch that will get fixed by Mod/Admin I am sure.

+2

admin
Report comment
(5y)

All these settings being saved to your cookies. Make sure you don't block any cookies from Twomovies.

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I don't

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Try in another browser or in incognito mode.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@sunshinedaydreams Your plug-ins can block.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Just now happened to me a couple seconds ago. Chrome user here. Nothing special. Hid it as soon as I logged in and saw this thread. So,... It hid for about an hour. smiley Edit; Above it, it says 'Show users online' instead of 'Hide users online' Like it did before. This is while the users are showing.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@FuzzyAnts Yes, I didn't mention that, ty...mine did the same exact thing.

admin
Report comment
(5y)

I think the problem was on our end, users reappeared later. Now everything is ok.

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil It's all good with me, anyhow. Thank you! :)

master
Report comment
(5y)

Is the search field for link-filters new @Dr.Evil? Or am I just noticingsmileyit since the sorting upgrade? Nice touch tho. smiley

master
Report comment
(5y)

glad you're actively seeking a P2P hide user function. you were on point about blocking methods and availability - as nothing jumped out at me on github either. Would've bet there'd be a pile of snippets and an array of Hide User solutions... not [crickets]. I'll poke a bear and quiz a badman to see what a white hat suggests. You are surely rockin it doc many many thanks.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,934 reviews • 122,510 films • 18,490 TV series