This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,958 reviews
122,513 films • 18,490 TV series

cant type in chat (1553 views, 20 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

I cant type in chat or request friends

+1

admin
Report comment
(7y)

did you try to relogin?

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

yes and nothing

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@THEREDHOOD Clear your cookies or try another browser.

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil cleared the cookies and tried another browser

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Did u hit that reset button for the chat box? Stay calm,hood!

Report comment
(7y)

What I find odd is that your profile shows u hvnt been logged in for a day but you're obviously logged in because you're typing here

admin
Report comment
(7y)

He blocked javascript. Or using a plugin that blocks it. Anyway this is a local browser problem.

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil no it wants me to confirm email but its an old email how do I update

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@THEREDHOOD nevermind that did nothing

+1

Report comment
(7y)

Now I'm starting to panic!

skilled
Report comment
(7y)

STILL CANT DO NOTHING

Report comment
(7y)

:(

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@LordWeazelNobilis I was going to add this picture to my long, and beautifully thought out problem & its elegant solution which, in fact, I worked out on my own, not meaning any disrespect here, especially since I hit the submit picture button before I hit the "submit" button on my beautiful example & excellent advice -that hurt! <br> Should you, however encounter problems with chat, perhaps give me a ring. <br> Or next time I'll copy in case I have to paste. <br> What a loss -the world will never know! <br> <br> I'm not doing that damn thing over again!...unless I see someone else with a similar problem. Alas!

Report comment
(6y)

@LordWeazelNobilis Just come accross your post, i guess the reason for it, is to do with posting a image and text at the same time, resulting in the text not showing up, yes. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Yes. Thank you for your kind attention to this cold case. I did since figure it out; it is as you say. <br> Thank you for caring -We all do a great thing now & then, you know. <br> Finished that "Black List", maybe I'll go back like you and watch it again soon. They should've had it go on forever like "Criminal Minds" or something -it's that good & there's always something else. Loved that DMV Guy what a hoot he was! Lol <br> Take care.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@LordWeazelNobilis Next episode will be on the 4th October, can not wait. <br> www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/ <br> Cheers.smiley

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 Did you mean to imply that that's not the end; are they planning a Season 5?! <br>

Report comment
(6y)

@LordWeazelNobilis Yes one is implying. smiley <br> smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley <br> That last episode left enough material for Liz to be looking for answers in the next 10 episodes.

Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 October 4th -You da man in the KNOW! Awesome. Cheers! Implication duly noted, and well received. smiley smiley smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,958 reviews • 122,513 films • 18,490 TV series