This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,738 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

Value of dead links on old movie and TV series entries (822 views, 3 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

I noticed a previous post regarding deleting older movies and TY series with dead links. I have to disagree because invariably find them helpful in finding sites that still hold them in their Archives. For example, The Pretender, Dark Skies, Alien Nation, Blake7, BBC's Ultraviolet, just to name a few. TwoMovies is to be commended, it's become a defacto repository or catalogue and I'd hate to see it go. That's my opinion, for what it's worth. smiley

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

If you want to keep a list of the old movies no longer available,so we can find them.(??really?)that is fine.Great.But do not list them as "still available on a search".take them off the search,put their name on the archive,so people don;t spend hours trying to find a movie to watch,and nothing is available they are all gone.I waste hours doing this,I really resent it.OK?i don;t have hours to waste doing this.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 smiley Don't disagree with you, in principle, it was just my opinion. However, it's not very often that I haven't found an old link to use to link directly to the host site, especially really, really old series. Often works on grey pages as well. smiley

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Okay, example. Today - no links, tomorrow - somebody may add one. And also there is a CLEAR indication how many links are available: Links: 18 HD:14 <br> I hate that moaning, try adding new links instead, this site is free to use. We don't even show ads for logged in users.

+10

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,738 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series