This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,827 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

Update: New Website (1409 views, 30 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

Respond to this post only and stop arguing uselessly about politics:

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Moving-news-s....

+8

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

you may as well tell them to stop breathing smileysmileysmiley

+4

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@uunboundd "Breathe" somewhere else then. Not under that thread. lol

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ ack

Report comment
(4y)

Just get rid of the news forum period since it is causing lots of nonsense.

God
Report comment
(4y)

The new site is up. anysubj.com

There is an information notification above chat:

If you do not wish to participate, simply don't log in.

This porting of accounts will not be offered to new members of Two-Movies.

+2

master
Report comment
(4y)

Ooooh Doc, it looks smiley mighty good!

+1

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Great work DOC. Nice one.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

So on the news site I'm a newbie and my painstakingly assembled points won't be carried over and vice versa? This sucks major ass. Posting news was my major way of earning points sonce I do not rely on ref clicks. Again, this sucks ass!! Well done! Might as well do away with all the ranking. But no, all the members in favour of this are already masters or gods. Great.

+1

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@coffeeninja Points will be recalculated. Patience.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil I just visited the news site for thr first time and was 'flabbergasted', so to speak. Sorry.

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@coffeeninja Your news points will be recalculated.

Take it easy. There's no conspiracy.

A lot of hard work went into the the FREE site you're using.

Asking simple questions reasonably is a lot more effective than spouting ridiculous accusations.

Report comment
(4y)

@ I said I'm sorry. I tend to run away at the mouth. But, as you can see, I'm easily convinced by reason...

Report comment
(4y)

@ Pray tell us o celestial beings, why is it that posting a news item, albeit one of limited interest, I concede, earns us only a single point's worth now?

Report comment
(4y)

@coffeeninja LOL

The site has just opened.

Please, be patient whilst refinements are made.

All things in due course.

smiley

+1

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Points updated, but now we add points only for new posts and votes, no points for comments.

+2

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Dr.Evil Wonderful! So the powers that be get to keep their celestial rankings while we rabble are supposed to be content with our places. I didn't sign up hete to pursue two jobs on two sites. I want the poin5s I earn posting news and commenting on movies and reviewing movies and tv shows to pool together on my the ranking I have. This new system sucks. Big time!!!

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@coffeeninja Two different sites, two different points systems. If you don't like the site - don't use it. On Twomovies we haven't reduced the number of points users gained.
Also if you want something to offer - welcome. People know that we add new features constantly and listen to users.

+2

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@coffeeninja smiley

As an original Two-Movies member you have been offered the privilege of transferring your points from news related items, and you were registered without doing anything (if you wish to be there).

NEW members do not have that option.

Since anysubj.com is now up, any new member will have to register SEPARATELY, and start with nothing on both sites (if they want that).

These are two separate, FREE sites.

They don't pool together for anyone and never would have. They are NOT the same site. That's the meaning of "separating the news and making a new site".

Eventually even the news feed on Two-Movies will disappear. It is only here now to help people to know there is another site, and to help with the transition for original members.

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@ So what's the use then of a point system at all?!? Seems to me the only way now to earn points if I write a looot of comments on films I haven't watched. So lying is now the new way of rising through the ranks. Great. A perfect reflection of the system.

Report comment
(4y)

@coffeeninja What your saying makes no sense.

I've absolutely no way of speaking to you when you are being so unreasonable.

Please take some rest.

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@ I only meant I have no intention of pursueing TWO 'careers' on two sites. I was happy with things as they were.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

1. LOL @ "job" and "career". Quality over quantity, peoples! The points are pointless other than a status change.

2. Please, please tell me that the points will be revised and reduced on Two-movies once the news leaves altogether. I really want to be here when the point-chasers are in a state of hysteria. ?????

+1

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@DemandingFemale I have been hearing rumours that the points are to be increased and among various proposals, points will be awarded to ...

"Mutt Mouth of the Month"
and the "Halloween Scream Queen/Queen Mother/King or King's Kat".

And you didn't hear it from me but [SPOILER] before Christmas.

Get scribbling!

+2

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Challenge accepted. :)

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,827 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series