About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,615 reviews
122,366 films • 18,472 TV series

A PUBG Clone (1076 views, 0 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(6y)

No, This isn't advertisement, I AM NOT trying to advertise. smiley <br> Simply sharing a game I've found and love playing. Maybe bring some friends from here over? <br> Just like I've done in the past.... <br> <br> Just like that app everyone freaked out over that I tried sharing to help people out with. smiley smiley <br> <br> The game is called Rules of Survival. Came out Open Beta Nov. 10th. So it's still kinda new. If I'm not on here or chatting, chances are I'm playing this game, lols.. <br> <br> Only currently IOS & Android, but there's gonna be a computer release real soon, I think couple days after this next update. But there IS Emulators out, so if you can't wait, Bluestacks has the Computer for you right now already. <br> <br> www.bluestacks.com <br> or <br> go to the Rules of Survival website. <br> <br> If you like PUBG, you'll love this. <br> PUBG has said they're gonna release a mobile version of their game, (Idk when) IGN has claimed ROS as THE game to play till PUBG comes out on mobile. ...
Read more

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,615 reviews • 122,366 films • 18,472 TV series