This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,749 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

The Loudest Voice - New Russell Crowe and Naomi Watts series (595 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

Showtime brings the rise and fall of former Chairman and CEO of Fox News, Roger Ailes. Starring a very heavy Russel Crowe, it starts with Ailes departure from NBC just before it joined forces with Microsoft and joining Rupert Murdock at the conception of Fox News.

This is a must for all lovers of news, politics and media.

+3

master
Report comment
(4y)

EEK gads he is very heavy in deed. He isn't healthy looking at all. I will check this out for sure. I love political movies.

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Granted, he isn't the bronzed Adonis he once was, but he's wearing a lot of prosthetic makeup. I caught an interview he did about it. He said he was in makeup between 3 and 5 hours each day. Full face and neck, plus fat suit.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

Now THAT will be interesting to watch. The person who "got" the needs of his audience and centered an entire company around those needs. Even if I would disagree with his political choices, I would recognize the genius that he was. After all, any person who would promote sensationalist news with his famous quip is worthy of attention:

"If you have two guys on a stage and one guy says, "I have a solution to the Middle East problem," and the other guy falls in the orchestra pit, who do you think is going to be on the evening news?" smiley

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@JudgeDredd A few more quotable quotes pop up in the first episode - he was a pretty smart cookie when it came to producing material for the "conservative" audience that had been neglected up until Fox News.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@..box.. Too bad its not in here yet. Surprising that the conservative segment of the members here haven't uploaded it yet. After all, this would be the story of one of their prophets smiley

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,749 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series