This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,647 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

The Killer Pancake?? ?+? (530 views, 0 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

smiley Hi everyone!

Could you guys please,help me find the name of a movie? A couple years back, I posted the following on The Guardian site but never got an answer so I thought I’d give this site a try. Here’s my original post (edited):

I am trying to find out the name of a movie. I only saw a clip of it years ago on a show that was talking about movies in general. The movie was in black & white and looked like the 50s although, I suppose it's possible it could be 60s or even 40s. It looked like a sci-fi B movie. The scene that was shown was in a home. There were people in the kitchen as though they just had dinner and then moved into the living room. In the kitchen, on the table, was a bowl of dough as though it was left there to rise like when making bread. The scene kept going back and forth between the people in the living room and the bowl of dough in the kitchen. Every time they showed the dough, it was larger and larger. Then it started to overflow, then spill onto the table then grow further till it reached the floor. ...
Read more

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,647 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series