This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,647 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

The Evolution of TwoMovies (1844 views, 15 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

This may be interesting: <br> 2009 web.archive.org/web/200908161542... <br> 2011 web.archive.org/web/201103231727... <br> 2013 web.archive.org/web/201311240124... <br> <br> <br> smiley smiley

+10

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil LOL dude and fart in the chatbox from 2011 smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks when you click on new releases

Report comment
(6y)

@rickgrimesrocks lol Just noticed that, well spotted. ;)

master
Report comment
(7y)

I love Two Movies! Thank you for this great site!

+3

God
Report comment
(7y)

What would we do without you, love the site,members and Admin. smiley smiley

+3

guru
Report comment
(7y)

I have had the great pleasure of being a member of this site for nearly four months. I must say joining was definitely a smart decision! I have used "portal sites" for years, enduring poor quality movies stolen from the theatre (complete with moving foreground silhouettes), incomplete films, telly episodes recorded with commercials, and a plethora of pop-up ads replete with data miners, bots, phishers, and the not-so-occasional virus. So, when a colleague recommended TwoMovies, I admit I was not overly keen to try it. What an idiot. The only thing I have regretted is not joining the night I heard of this excellent site! You are top of the range all the way! The only changes I would make to improve your service are minor, and deal with site programming, not content. I shall do everything I can to support and promote you. Furthermore, as I will have a bit of free time coming up, I promise to review, comment and storyline as many films and telly as I can. ... <br>
Read more

+6

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Indrid_Cold WOW thank you))))

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil I realise I did run on a bit, but you are most welcome nonetheless. Thanks again for a great site! Cheers!

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

love this place , been a member 2 years now and call me disloyal if you like but i use other sites but this one has ll the s and whistles when it comes to searchhing and plotlines , user comments and the CHATBOX is a fantastic addition , <br> i am glad this came up in forum as it gives me an opprtunity to convey my deep thanks and admiration for all the uplaoders and the admins of this site, THANKYOU one and all for providing this space

+2

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

This site is incredible; watch TV, chat, comment, have a beer (glass of wine), share, make friends, enjoy a humongous plethora of movie titles for anyone's viewing pleasure. It's way better than "Facebook" -and no bull dukies! <br> I am sure pleased to be here. <br> Thank you, Dr.Evil; I'll work on getting you those sharks with laser beams! I am a true fan. smiley

+3

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Great site runs good starting to think must be the best movie linking websites on web currently good up to date usa/uk/canda tv series got archives of all sorts old and good perfect quality movies. same as rest of link website the top dollar film links usually links are s@@@ cam copy or not in English but that the way it is just keep checking better copy be uploaded eventually. third party video hosting providers having third party ads yes are a pain adblock etc etc task manger if it browser hijack as in saying u have a virus phone number its a scam. As i say it one of most reliable websites as long u not downloading selling to everyone muntery gain copyright is bit grey area in law so nothing worry about really user wise(stream them only). just watch enjoy and apreaticate. I DO been binging on tv series i missed. loving it. tweeks to website not sure keep expanding content the info and link are out there just keep up good work simple looking webpage but macking it look good might take more space make less reliable. ...
Read more

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Anonymous2020 When it comes to the combo of Movies/TV-Shows/features and the friendliness of the Admin & members smiley, this is the best site on the net...hands down.smiley smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

My computer has this site up 24 hours a day! I don't even have cable anymore. This is by far the best movie site out there. I love Two Movies and all the wonderful people on this site who watch, contribute & comment on films. This site feels like home, like a gigantic movie watching family. I love you all smiley

+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

It's interesting how much the site has changed since 2009.

guru
Report comment
(7y)

Going to 4 year membership... Proud to call myself a big Twomovies fan , I remember Dr.Evil as a Dr.House M.D. avatar. I still have that avatar picture on my laptop. And thank you Dr.Evil and staff for all the hard work and long hours you guys put into this site and make many people all over the world happy with all this effort for making this the best movie site on the whole world wide web smiley ...

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,647 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series