Games on DosMovies! Play 2048 now: games.dosmovies.com/2048/
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

343,926 users • 162,735 reviews
100,006 films • 13,505 TV series

The 2M BOoOK Club - ALL Sides Of The (Trans) Gender Debate [Part I]. (219 views, 30 replies)

master

So let's start the process of research and understanding, of forming informed opinions in order to contribute intelligently to The Great (Trans) Gender Debate.

Just follow the links below the images.

www.dropbox.com/s/fmnyohou6f5lup...

www.dropbox.com/s/oflop39sc740tf...

www.dropbox.com/s/cu6x7qcolywgi2...

Read more

master

+1

master
Report comment
(1mo)

Its nice being straight, and normal.

+1

Hide 2 replies...

@Buttless We need a gender that is infatuated with all things NUNS.

Straight NUNS, Queer NUNS, Bi NUNS, Trans NUNS, Fluid NUNS.

I am sure we could count most of the Catholic Church Hierarchy among the members. Now that would be NORMAL.

+1

Report comment
(4wk)
(edited)

@😷.box.😷 I"M HERE FOR IT BOXIE

master
Report comment
(1mo)

@box; That is true, we must be included in the LGBTQ etc.+N group, and add Vatican Black to the rainbow colours.
The Wiki list is quite comprehensive but seems to forget us, this calls for a protest.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_LG...

+2

Hide 7 replies...

@Buttless I'm all in... I've already started a march in my living room. dammit, I think someone called the cops. No wait. its the pizza guy. whew - that was close. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4wk)
(edited)

@(βŒβ– _β– ) defund the police no more racist cops.>>>> Good idea

Report comment
(4wk)

@(βŒβ– _β– ) Not the pizza guy from p-hub? smiley

+2

Report comment
(4wk)

@Buttless I wouldn't order Pizza Hut if you gave it for free

@MARGENTA mr/mzCatFister kudos for missing the point entirely.

+4

expert
Report comment
(4wk)
(edited)

Inclusive means nothing White everything but.>>>> you are sick people, my son will grow up to marry a woman
just my loving opinion like you have yours.>>>>2ND amendment homey

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(4wk)
(edited)

@MARGENTA +N group, and add Vatican Black to the rainbow colours. Nice, have you ever seen a rainbow there is no black

Report comment
(4wk)
(edited)

@MARGENTA I don't think that is the current definition of "inclusivity" Mags ...

I have often heard the term "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness", yet those who choose to live their own version of life, who choose to exercise their liberty and who are pursuing their happiness, you would dismiss as "sick".

I don't consider "Trans" to be sick people but they do have a need to change their gender (for whatever reason). I would need to read more about the topic as I have too little information from good sources to offer solid counter arguments.

I am surprised to see that you have already decided your son's future, without giving him his own version of the pursuit of happiness.

I think the idea is NOT to exclude.

+1

Report comment
(4wk)

@😷.box.😷 PINION: Diversity Isn’t β€œBeing in the Room” β€” It’s Whites Giving Up Their Seats
Owens: It's time to explain exactly what it will mean for people of color to have a seat at the table and ensure true diversity. www.phillymag.com/news/2017/05/0...

Report comment
(4wk)

@MARGENTA 0.03% = 0

@MARGENTA I think you may have (wantonly confused) the term "diversity" with the other term in introduced previously "inclusive" mags.

The thread is not about RACE but GENDER so dragging it in another direction (which I have noticed is a tactic used by conservatives) will not gain any pink or blue or rainbow points.

+1

Report comment
(4wk)

@😷.box.😷 Living Like Larry you have your opinion I have mine don't harass me for that don't try and cancel me or shut me up neither will I you.>> that's the only problem I see that you people can talk and I can't if we could get over that hump Live and Let Live

@MARGENTA Tut, tut Mags. I am all for live and life and liberty and happiness.

And I was in no way meaning to harass anyone - just responding to a comment that called some members "sick".

I would not want to cancel you as you show to the world what the true ultra conservative American view is.

+1

Report comment
(4wk)

@😷.box.😷 I am surprised to see that you have already decided your son's future, lol increase penis girth

@MARGENTA Not sure where the connection is mags.

+1

Report comment
(4wk)

@😷.box.😷 There is none I'm trolling the trolls

Report comment
(4wk)

@😷.box.😷 I guess they don't understand how you and I can be friends I like you

@MARGENTA But why are you trolling me then?

expert
Report comment
(4wk)

0.6%
A different survey in 2016, from the Williams Institute, estimated that 0.6% of U.S. adults identify as transgender.

0.6 = 0

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4wk)
(edited)

@MARGENTA 209,128,094 (adult population USA) x 0.6% = 1,254,768 votes?

Does not sound like a Zero to me mags

+2

@😷.box.😷 CORRECTION

And taking the current estimated adult population of 255,200,373

255,200,373 (adult population USA 2019) x 0.6% = 1,531,202 votes

Even more than the original calculation.

+2

expert
Report comment
(4wk)

The History of Zero
Read it
How was zero discovered?
Nils-Bertil Wallin
November 19, 2002

Hide 1 reply...

@MARGENTA It really has no relevance to the topic in hand mags.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 343,926 users who love movies and TV shows!

162,735 reviews • 100,006 films • 13,505 TV series