This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,831 reviews
122,446 films • 18,486 TV series

TWOMOVIES & ANDROID KITKAT 4.4.2 (1161 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(7y)

FOR MY ANDROID KITKAT 4.4.2 TABLET...What video player(s) and other apps I should use to more successfully watch old classic film noir movies...on TwoMovies (preferably with English closed captioning/subtitles)? For watching movies, I prefer Google and Putlocker on TwoMovies, because G. & P. offer more cc/subtitles than Vodlocker and others. Thank you very much in advance.

guru
Report comment
(7y)

I always go for the chrome browser because you can use the browser to watch a movie without it switching to an app. If you do this in incognito mode, you won't leave any tracks. The VLC player is made by the same people who make the VLC player for Windows and it seems to work just as well. I use VLC on android because I know the name and their reputation. There may be better apps but its in my opinion one of the better companies and Im familiar with them. I also like a much newer program for windows called BitX that lets you watch torrents. I like it because it's free and has the option of watching it right on your TV via Chromecast. Theres also an Android version made by the same people but I switched to Marshmallow 6.0.2 and Im not positive it works on kitkat. The bad things about it are that it is fairly new and doesn't work 100% of the time. It has this nag add that wants you to buy a subscription to their VPN. It sometimes breaks the connection to the VPN I already use and I have to reset it. ...
Read more

+1

Report comment
(7y)

KITKAT is very outdated, i rooted my older Androids and installed Windows 10 on them. the new Windows 10 Update has the newest version of Adobe Flash plug-in as well, even though they will no longer support Adobe

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,831 reviews • 122,446 films • 18,486 TV series