This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

Single Tracks With Video. (3284 views, 75 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(7y)

Europe - The Final Countdown <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRm... <br> Pink Floyd - Another Brick In The Wall <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=YR5ApYxk... <br> Madness - My Girl <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-8AGRc... <br> Michael Jackson - Beat It smiley <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRdxUFDo... <br> Queen - I Want To Break Free <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=eM8Ss28z... <br> Survivor - Eye Of The Tiger <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFne... <br> Queen - Another One Bites the Dust <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY0WxgSX... <br> Bon Jovi - Livin' On A Prayer <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDK9QqIz... <br> Scorpions - Wind Of Change <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4RjJKxs... <br> smiley <br> <br> <br>

+3

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Europe, The Final Countdown, I loved this group. Glam rock at its best. Great memories brought back by this one.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@kathyblue This station was made for you > player.absoluteradio.co.uk/absolu...

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 That site says I can't access it because I am not from the UK. But thank you anyway.

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 WOW....what a trip down memory lane. Thanx for the posts

Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 Just been playing this > Terence Trent D'Arby - Wishing Well < didn't even notice <br> you had added it. smiley Nice track.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 You gotta have Terence in your playlist smiley

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Guns & Roses Sweet Child of Mine <br> youtu.be/1w7OgIMMRc4 <br> Paradise City <br> youtu.be/Rbm6GXllBiw <br> Madness In The Middle of The Night <br> youtu.be/PuwjT36fkOo <br> Marillion Kayleigh <br> youtu.be/OQ4oaLUilBc?list=RDOQ4o... <br> <br> <br> <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(7y)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy-PngoY... <br> <br> my brother is the oneon drums and keyboards [ yeah i dunno how the fk yu do that either ] <br> yay smiley smiley

guru
Report comment
(7y)

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL... <br> a band still going today that i have follwed since the 80s <br> lyrically powerful and NOT POP smiley smiley smiley

expert
Report comment
(7y)
+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@kathyblue Alice Cooper - Poison <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtC... <br> Bon Jovi - Wanted Dead Or Alive <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp... <br> Jon Bon Jovi - Blaze Of Glory <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfmYCM4C... <br> <br> What you think? :) <br>

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 I like all 3 of these songs! I especially like Bon Jovi.

Report comment
(7y)

It's all over now baby blue, Eric Burdon and the Animals <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=kUmmSIMG... <br> I Am I Said-NEIL DIAMOND <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf1S9U2g... <br> Promises In The Dark - PAT BENATAR <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qUFZwJb... <br> The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down - JOAN BAEZ <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_ksYL26... <br> You Don't Bring Me Flowers - NEIL DIAMOND AND BARBRA STREISAND <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=55RX1yhh... <br> Ordinary World - DURAN DURAN <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDLiVwpv... <br> Stop Draggin' My Heart Around - STEVIE NICKS & TOM PETTY <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UD0c58n... <br> Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)-CINDERELLA <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=i28UEoLX... <br> All Along The Watchtower- JIMI HENDRIX <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLV4_xaY... <br> <br> these are just a few songs i start to listen to when i drink alone before hittin the pubs :) <br>

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@truetnt🍷 I love me some Jimi Hendrix too!

senior guru
Report comment
(7y)
+1

God
Report comment
(7y)

Sting - Englishman In New York <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=d27gTrPP... <br> Michael Jackson - Bad (Shortened Version) <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsUXAEza... <br> Madness - House of Fun <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJ2X9SAN... <br> a-ha - Take On Me <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=djV11Xbc... <br> Madness - Bed And Breakfast Man <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPSpD8sw... <br> Salt-N-Pepa - Push It <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCadcBR9... <br> The Human League - Don't You Want Me <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPudE8nD... <br> Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ9rUzIM... <br> Bon Jovi - You Give Love A Bad Name <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrZHPOeO... <br> Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal smiley <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_D3VFfh... <br> RUN-DMC - Walk This Way <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B_UYYPb... <br> Pet Shop Boys - West End Girls <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=p3j2NYZ8... <br> Eurythmics - Sweet Dreams smiley <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeMFqkcP... <br> <br> smiley smiley

+1

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Eric Clapton, Layla <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=C74sjfGU... <br> Def Leppard Rock of ages <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJU0Uso2... <br> Green Day, Do you know your enemy? <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IclmVdW... <br> Led Zeppelin, In the Evening <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJSJavz1... <br> Highwaymen <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFkcAH-m...

+2

expert
Report comment
(7y)

Focus-Hocus Pocus <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=MV0F_XiR... <br> I was made to love her/ Stevie Wonder <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=trVXAJqb... <br> What becomes of the broken hearted/Jimmy Ruffin <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQywZYoG... <br> Ana's Song/Silverchair <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNK_r2QA... <br> Love will save the day/Boyzone <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRdfS2KM... <br> You'll never leave Harlan alive/ Brad Paisley <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C541d1Z... <br> Dirty Diana/Michael Jackson <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUi_S6YW... <br> Pavarotti and Eros Ramazzotti <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK0GuKQP... <br> Bernadette/The Four Tops <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pVM00eo...

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@kathyblue Michael Jackson - Dirty Diana smiley smiley <br> My fav of your pics, love it & not heard in awhile. :)

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Tell me what you think of my links

Report comment
(7y)

@kathyblue What do you think of Jaccos Body Popping in this. >>> www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6pomaq3... smiley

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 OMG! I forgot about this video. I could watch him all day and never get tired of it. He is the king of popping! <br>

guru
Report comment
(7y)

New Model Army - Before I Get Old <br> [url= ]www.youtube.com/watch?v=...[/url] <br> I'm going to kiss the girls, make them cry <br> Live too fast, still not die - before I get old <br> I'm going to see you raised above this place <br> Watch the moments shine upon your face <br> Before I get old <br> I'll watch the sun set over every sea <br> From every city wall, every mountain peak <br> Before I get old <br> The Northern Lights and the Southern Cross <br> The harvests and the miles of dust <br> And the blowing wind across the world <br> <br> So wrap this coat around yourself <br> And leave what's done behind <br> There's so much left for us to do <br> And yet there's so little time <br> I'm going to pull the fences to the ground <br> Watch the twisted towers come crumbling down <br> And start again <br> <br> I want to be a hero and a villain and a father and a son <br> Take care of my body and abuse it still <br> Until everything goes numb <br> So let's make this dance and never fear <br> That there's any real reason why we're all here <br> Live real fast, still not die <br>

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 You must be in my head, half those tracks i like lol classics. smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 Thank you....great minds think alike

Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 You dropped a bomb on me! Loved that one! I forgot about it. Thanks for the memory.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@kathyblue And everything Heart <br>

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Teeny💋 Just been playing your list, this one you should like. smiley smiley smiley <br> <br> MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l... <br> <br> Thought i chuck this in. <br> <br> Alice Cooper - Poison <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtC... <br> <br> Just love the guitar. ;) <br> <br>

+1

expert
Report comment
(7y)

www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KrzY4Jz... The Police greatest hits. <br>

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@kathyblue If you're into the Police, do you want to post your faves here for everyone to see/play? <br> If not i will had some soon but only a handful, thanks for the link. smiley smiley

Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 I only like a few of their songs too. But the ones that I like, I really like. I will post them soon.

God
Report comment
(7y)

Best of the Police. <br> <br> The Police - Roxanne <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=3T1c7Gkz... <br> The Police - Wrapped Around Your Finger <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=svWINSRh... <br> The Police - Don't Stand So Close To Me smiley <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNIZofPB... <br> The Police - Can't Stand Losing You <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH0vjLwM... <br> The Police - Walking On The Moon smiley <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=zPwMdZOl... <br> The Police - Message In A Bottle <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=MbXWrmQW... <br> <br> Great voices, very relaxing and nice to lissen to when in chat. ...
Read more

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@PureVodka🍺 These are some of my favorites too. Thanks for posting. <br>

expert
Report comment
(7y)

I like this one too: www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOGaugK... Every breath you take. I didn't know it was about stalking an ex. Go figure.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(7y)
+1

top expert
Report comment
(7y)
+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@payno I love the Clash too. I am really enjoying your Jamaican music too. <br>

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@kathyblue Kathy its a form of reggae called lovers rock <br> here is some John Holt <br> youtu.be/NvISLABAxzc <br> youtu.be/fWiJDVTxpi0 <br> youtu.be/j-oyTWybGgo <br> youtu.be/80nO3iwXDC4

Report comment
(7y)

@payno Wow!! I now love John Holt! Thank you for revealing him to me. I love Reggae, but never heard of this man.

Report comment
(7y)

@payno don't know how I forgot this one I guess I burnt out to many brain cells over the years <br> youtu.be/rJkNstUF3GA

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

The Stranglers smiley smiley <br> youtu.be/AtTsky80XmQ <br> youtu.be/cYQTL-ws6p4 <br> youtu.be/-gfIgA-PYyQ <br> youtu.be/NuT5KUA7iaY <br> and just for you Kathy smiley <br> youtu.be/Umhdm1QoF8w

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Ska time this are Two Tone smiley smiley smiley <br> youtu.be/lgCZN1rU5co <br> youtu.be/AmkMEoVb6rA <br> youtu.be/rdu8VOWk3pg <br> youtu.be/yD7vUsD1ff4 <br> youtu.be/ow9O3HrjkIQ <br> and this one has Amy Winehouse singing with them <br> youtu.be/bqtfl0gt5fM

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

I may post some Angelic Upstarts if PV doesn't mind ? smiley smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@payno Want as many members as possible to post there fav tracks here, with a 50+ year spread say for everyone to click/play on each other's favs when chilling are in " chat " has i do. People playing there fav tracks with " video " well be a plus for most imho. <br> Each track (video) titled is a plus and people can *bookmark/save this thread on there wall for quick access if they want...*good idea thou. ;)

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

retro time smiley <br> youtu.be/A_sY2rjxq6M <br> youtu.be/god7hAPv8f0 <br> youtu.be/3GwjfUFyY6M <br> youtu.be/qchPLaiKocI <br> youtu.be/h1qQ1SKNlgY <br> <br> everyone loves a good boogie at the disco smiley smiley smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@payno Disco Inferno is the best! Burn baby!!

+2

top expert
Report comment
(7y)

Korn - Evolution <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8fm3Z7j... <br> <br> White Zombie - Blood, Milk and Sky <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=KaU7Bthm... <br> <br> Marilyn Manson - Dope Hat <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mq1sHDwp... <br> <br> Marilyn Manson - Get Your Gunn <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXS78jOZ... <br> <br> Pantera - 5 Minutes Alone <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB... <br> <br> Megadeth - Angry Again <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=EztbyhAJ... <br> <br> Megadeth- Peace Sells <br> <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=GD6gKjtp... <br> <br>

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@captainhowdey Those vids (like i-tech " Madness " ones) were made for tripping smiley love um lol. <br> What type of music is it, Heavy Metal? <br> <br> <br> More of cheers.smiley

God
Report comment
(7y)

Love Pil & Bue <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGPiuEK0... <br> Georgi Kay <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=29GJ7owD... <br> Iron and Wine <br> www.youtube.com/watch?v=yt7O8gDy... <br> <br> Give these a listen....they are great smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(7y)

@Teeny💋 Georgi Kay - Head Full Of Lies. <br> Lovely voice, what a massive % of likes for the track/vid. <br> Great to lissen to with a bit of the green stuff i bet. smiley smiley <br> <br> smiley Cheers keep um coming. :) <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Lindsey Stirling - Crystallize (dubstep meets classical) <br> <br> Lindsey Stirling - Electric Daisy Violin <br> <br> Pentatonix - Daft Punk Medley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Thanks for that. ;) <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(6y)

Poppin John and Ricardo Walker - Beat it Dubstep

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@Mykee83 Notice how they have the traffic and passers bys in view, so you no there is NO special effects. ;)

God
Report comment
(6y)

Did not know smiley that " Pink Floyd " sang this > www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP8XzjUy... >>> 08. Money 42:59 > smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

Something for all here: <br> <br> <br> @POTATHOM (1st post on YouTube) Has timed out the tracks. smiley smiley <br> <br> smiley

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@PureVodka🍺 The vid has been took down, sorry about that. :(

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

Fugees in da House smiley <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br>

+1

top expert
Report comment
(6y)

<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br>

God
Report comment
(6y)

The Doors - Riders On The Storm (ORIGINAL!) - driving with Jim <br> <br> smiley smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

guru
Report comment
(6y)

<br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br> <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

What the f*ck was " I Said Meow " about lol. <br> smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

You got to love his voice in this. smiley <br> <br> David Bowie - Modern Love <br> smiley smiley

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

Headless Heroes - Just Like Honey (cover of the song by The Jesus and Mary Chain) <br> youtu.be/cez5tNaX1F0?list=PL609B5... <br>

+1

God
Report comment
(6y)

Original The Lost Boys Cry Little Sister by G Tom Mac smiley <br> smiley smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

David Bowie - Life On Mars. <br> <br> smiley

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

This Mortal Coil - Song to the Siren (cover of the song by Tim Buckley) <br> <br> <br>

+1

skilled
Report comment
(6y)

This Is The Kit - Bashed Out <br> <br>

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series