This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,707 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Positive emails... (949 views, 24 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(6y)

We're getting a lot of messages from our anonymous users. Let's post most interesting here. <br> Here we go! ) <br> <br> Title: Support & site help, E-mail: f**kyou@eatsh*t.com, Name: Fuck You, User: anonymous (id: 0) <br> Question: So you think I am going to register for an account because you put up a page and call it for "security?" I just close the browser and watch another video. I block all your ads and I block all your tracking and analytics. You are sh*t to me. I don't even care if I watch your movies. You just steal other peoples' content and pretend that you are not thieves, anyway. If I gave a f**king sh*t about Hollywood, which I don't, I would say that you should be prosecuted. As far as I'm concerned both you and Hollywood can rot in the most festering corner of hell. I don't need to watch their propaganda bullsh*t and if your website disappeared tomorrow, the world would be better for it.

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil smiley That is so funny.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil That is pretty hilarious and it seems weird that they would take the time to write all of that out. <br> Obviously they like to watch "Hollywood propaganda bullsh*t" otherwise they wouldn't have been so passionate in their message. Thanks for sharing a good chuckle.

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil I can't believe someone would take the time to rant like this. That being said I find this funny too! Wow that is just comedy gold.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Propaganda??? lolololol

admin
Report comment
(6y)

Title: Support & site help, E-mail: [email protected], Name: anon, User: anonymous (id: 0) <br> Question: your new domain has already been reported enjoy in ban. also sent your server supplier a nice letter about you distribution copyrighted material as a 3rd party copyright

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Oh my, why would they go through all that trouble. Why not just ignore the site? Audible sigh. It must suck to have to read these kinds of messages, but also kinda comical too.

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil This must be one of those people that suck all the fun out of room when they walk in. I feel for anyone that has to read this stuff.

+3

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Enjoy in ban??? pffft lolololol

Report comment
(6y)

pmsl. anybody get a slight feeling that the village idiot is upset by something haha <br>

+2

master

Sounds like the person who was on here a few mornings ago?

+3

master
Report comment
(6y)

Wow! I have never understood someone that intentionally wishes to cause mayhem or hurt others. Sad people. Saddest part is there are so many of these types of people. They revel in causing damage to another. He probably didn't have the brains to figure out how to watch a movie. Use the adblock or something. Pathetic. Glad I don't have to read that stuff everyday.

+6

Hide 2 replies...

@fortunate1 Totally agree with you here. Some people don't appreciate a great (and free) site like this, then blame the site for their own stupidity.

+5

Report comment
(6y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 Agreed that they don't appreciate a great & free site! Sheesh, it is free ffs!

+2

master
Report comment
(6y)

What a bunch of asswads. If they don't want to register then just don't register and go watch stuff elsewhere. Fucking crybabies.

+3

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Just another cool email. Of course he was using a VPN for maximum anonymity. <br> <br> OMG, you guys suck soooooooo bad. Get some decent linkers maybe? Good shows are so late, and the stupid changing domains...the only reason you are left alone by the MPAA is your site is so bad it's sad. Chganging domains doesn;t dop squat. You break so many laws - without even being aware of it - you are just asking for it in the end. Good riddance!! LOL!

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Another one: <br> <br> you motherf**king co**s**kers better put some f**king links to sights that actually work before i personally track your cock gobbling d**k sucking asses down and beat the ever loving sh*t out of you! DSick guzzeling faggots! <br>

+4

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Wrong number? smiley smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@PureVodka🍺 BEST YET... made me snort!! <br> <br> Some things never get old - even tho this is months ago. <br> What if anon changed their mind and decided to be a nicer person the very next day? <br> Yeah prolly not smiley

@Dr.Evil I would just reply as follows... <br> <br> *SITES

+1

@⭐️janerosity⭐️ Oh.. and also... <br> <br> *ARSES <br> <br> (I know that's a UK thing, but an ass is a donkey in England)

+2

@Dr.Evil I guess you're not sending that guy a Christmas card this year huh? smiley smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil A true vulgarian displaying the customary high intelligence. LOL

God
Report comment
(5y)

"So ya had a bad day!"

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,707 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series