This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,821 reviews
122,439 films • 18,486 TV series

Playlists sorting (846 views, 17 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(7y)

How do you want to sort movies in your playlists? <br> 1) By title a-z (current) <br> 2) By add date <br> 3) Release year <br> 4) Your suggestions?

+1

Hide 8 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Depends. But Usually by title. <br> <br> another thought? <br> Be awesome if their was a search function for the sites playlists also. To dig through all the playlists everyone's made or to just type in a phrase and search through playlists with that phrase name.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil my meds have kicked in already so i'm struggling to think deeply. I'm getting really foggy.. probably why I didn't see that earlier. how you do that?

Report comment
(7y)

@Melted~Dreams Just use search engines properly lol. But I think we should add this feature to the site.

+1

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil EDIT; Okay, Like I said, my meds have kicked in, lols... I see what you did there. True. But not everyone knows how to do that. I forgot all about that..

Report comment
(7y)

@Melted~Dreams No, about: <br> > just type in a phrase and search through playlists with that phrase name.

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@Melted~Dreams By the way I just added this feature to the search bar

+2

Report comment
(7y)

@Dr.Evil Mine was by add date until today and I am lost lol. It really does not matter, I liked the way it was since when I watched a movie I like and found more like it I like watching them next. I can adjust easily enough though. As long as I always have TwoMovies in my life I am happy. Damn I an't even commit to an order....I still like by add date. There I picked lol. I just realized all my Godzilla movies are not grouped together anymore argh & lol kind of

master
Report comment
(7y)

4)By Ratings <br> 5)By Views <br> 6)Your suggestions? <br> smiley smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(7y)

@Melted~Dreams By moon phase ;) lol

+2

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil Still waiting on that moon phase sorting.. smiley

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Melted~Dreams It's being sorted. Just wait 100000000 years. ;)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

@Dr.Evil But if it's by moon phases, shouldn't it be changing as the moon 🌙 does? Or are we going by the Aztec calendar or something smiley smiley

God
Report comment
(7y)

I would like mine by title A-Z smiley

master
Report comment
(6y)

Didn't want to make a whole new thread for this one little request. well, not little but still. How about being able to categorize the no link section? The no link section is horrible to dig through to find things to add links to. would be awesome to be able to change the order of it by viewed or placed or year, etc. smiley smiley smiley <br> & since I'm here, maybe a link to the shows that have no links? its not just movies that are missing out. smiley

God
Report comment
(6y)

Have a couple of ideas (after you started the thread) for playlist (and viewing other members) but it involves me having to add prints (pics) and i can not be bothered at the moment. <br> For now i'm happy with the A-Z thing. ;)

+1

Report comment
(6y)

without a doubt Title A-Z is best for me, add date & release year would be nice secondaries for when you cant remember for the life of you what the title is or what have you.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,821 reviews • 122,439 films • 18,486 TV series