This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,015 reviews
122,528 films • 18,492 TV series

Not able to watch onlystream.tv (544 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

Hi can some help me When I go to onlystream.tv it keeps on taking me a google page.
No matter what I try it does it all the time
Wonder if anyone else is having this problem.
Many thanks

+1

guru
Report comment
(4y)

I noticed the same thing. So I used a different server.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@LesStrater Thanks for that I did try that but still seems to be doing the same thing a little frustrating to say the least.

expert
Report comment
(4y)

dosmovies.com/video/view/rambo-last-bloo....

works for me

i embedded it onto the site

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@robdeniro Hi glad it works for you I have tried so many times on onlystream just won't play
Thanks for the info

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

The only links that really work are streamplay.to now. Clipwatching is completely useless with its VPN dialog box. Vshareeu just goes round and round until and X appears. Onlystream is only ads, if anything at all. Flix555 is totally fake and just ad pages... . But streamplay is consistent and always works.

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@ditzygypsy Hi streamplay I cannot ever open brings up a captcha page with nothing to click on it lol Thanks for you input

Report comment
(4y)

@iclady It sometimes has pictures but usually it’s just a check box and no pictures at all, and then I click Proceed to Video. I quickly close a couple of windows after each of these actions, and then the video screen appears in normal size. Usually there are two windows to close, but sometimes it’s three, unlike some that are upwards of ten windows or tabs to shut down. I can’t get viruses, so it’s just a matter of getting rid of the tabs.

Report comment
(4y)

@ditzygypsy It sounds like you may need to upgrade your browser to the latest version. Also, if you are seeing a lot of ads, you should install Ad Block Plus in your browser.

Report comment
(4y)

@LesStrater Hi I do use adblock all the time so don't see a lot of ads if I update my browser I then lose all my add ons so I just try and work with what I have
thank you again for try to help very much appreciated

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@LesStrater I am on iOS. There is none of that upgrading stuff necessary, lol. We don’t have ad blocking things and have never needed them. Haven’t owned a PC for nearly 10 years now but I’ve always been able to watch media on the links that actually contain the movies, and not just ads.

Also, mixdrop is useless. It buffers, but it stops playing every two seconds. I don’t download; I stream. I don’t want to waste time waiting and I don’t need to save junk on my iPad that I’m only going to watch once.

Report comment
(4y)

@ditzygypsy Thanks I don't do a lot of streaming our internet is so unrealable one of these days they will get it sorted.lol..

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Vevio works and so does vidlox but, you definitely need to have ad block to use the sites. Also, LesStrater brings up a good point. I can't update browsers because I have old software. I have found that if you use chrome with Hotspot VPN that they provide for free as an ad on, you have better luck streaming sites. I can still only get vevio vidlox and occasionally vshare to work for me.

Hide 13 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 Hi I do use ad bock and don't update my browser as lots of my programs wouldn't work would lose all my add ons when Mozilla did some updates a few months ago many lost all there add ons was a big ourcry so they had to fix things but still lots of old add on are no longer available to I don't update anything. Thank you for your input.I don't feel so quite alone lol..

Report comment
(4y)

@iclady How often do you use MalwareBytes? When I have an issue like that, it usually means my browser has been hijacked .. lately I've had to scan at least once a day .. I get it though, the only links that work for me are mixdrop, vidoza and streamplay ...

Report comment
(4y)

@ღEnigmaღ Hi not very often but funny you should ask only updated the free one yesterday mixdrop and vidoza also work me so far but not streaplay or onlystream now comes with a page no file found lol thank you for your message

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@ღEnigmaღ I've been having problems and was reading through this thread looking for ideas. I just downloaded and ran MalwareBytes and now all is well. THANKS

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@iclady i cant get it to play either. ive actully sat there and clicked play 100 times to see if it was real and i get 100 ads. i just use clipwatching, works great after them 2 ads +2 youtube ads. vidtobe is great too just 1 ad. i dont use any ad block(i think...) maybe firefox is the problem. cuz most of them vid,vox sites work. try crome?

Report comment
(4y)

@davedegro Hi its seem to be all this trouble has started since vertstream went down I use adblock plus and adbocker Ultimate.occasionally have to turn one or both of to get to a page but not very often..I.m still using foxfire 52 so that most of my program work if I update it nothing will then but I think google is sticking its nose into where they shouldn't lol good luck with yours

Report comment
(4y)

@iclady Yes, I lost all my ad ons for firefox too. I never got anything back except for uBlock origin.

When I was saying use ad block, I meant if you are on chrome browser and have Hotspot vpn for the stream sites I listed. :)

Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 Hi thanks for the info I already use vpn so is the hotspot one different ?? or can you use them both together ???

Report comment
(4y)

@iclady I don't know. lol

I just recommended it because it is free and an addon while on chrome browser. Chrome is the only browser that allows me to stream anything other than youtube. I can't update any browsers because I only have microsoft xp. It's no longer supported by any browsers. But, when I use the free vpn on chrome, for some reason, I can stream those sites I listed. :)

Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 Thank you for that info Im still using windows 7 have no intention of updating as long as possible. And still running another computer which is xp for all my sewing programs lol I appreciate all you information thanks kindly

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@iclady I don't think I was all that helpful but, you are welcome. :)

Report comment
(4y)

@iclady I still run w7 too. I have a puter with w10 and really really dislike it... so I use my older one with 7 and intend to until I can't. It will be a big loss when that day comes. smiley

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@laurie621 Hi yes it sure will cannot understand why they have to change things all the time..I know a lot of people using 10 and hate it..guess its a money grabbing thing hey..I like easy not complicated..

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,015 reviews • 122,528 films • 18,492 TV series