About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,914 reviews
122,486 films • 18,490 TV series

Memory Lane 💋 (444 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(4y)

For those of you who remember Amazing stories it looks like we are getting a new version of it next year.

Also Apple TV will be adding a new series based from the 1981 movie Time Bandits

Both of these are from my childhood and I enjoyed them a lot. We had time bandit on our first video player. It was the size of an album and you had to flip it halfway thru the movie. Much different from having movies at our fingertips now. I just thought I would share these upcoming series
Teeny💋💋

master
Report comment
(4y)

I'm all in for Amazing Stories. Not so much the Time Bandit remake. Thx for the heads up as always! smiley

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

time bandit series sounds interesting, and i actually have the original amazing stories series. and btw i think the disc you refer to is the laser disk came out around the time of the betamax both of which were the precursor for vhs and dvd's, altho the dvd's didnt come out for years, but laserdisc disappeared pretty fast. the cd actually debuted first i think for music then they applied the tech to movies, presto its a dvd. for fun and in pm i can tell you a story about a special laserdisc rumor. not sure if its true tho.

+4

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,914 reviews • 122,486 films • 18,490 TV series