This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,723 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

IPAD Help me please~ (616 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I got an ipad 5th gen. I need help getting the activation lock off. any ideas?

Report comment
(5y)

is it locked because of to many failed attempts to sign in? if so you will have to call apple and they will walk you thru how to do it if you can provide the proper security information linked to the account. if not you will have to find someone who does icloud unlocks

+1

master
Report comment
(5y)

i need the latter... lol. i'm reaching out now.

master
Report comment
(5y)

ok I was told"Go to an Apple store"phone em,ask if they take the lock off."THAT I was told,they do!!Did you buy it anywhere?You found it
?Got it from relative?? smiley

YES,, Apple,stores or sites,unlock em.If you bought it that way,provide the Apple store with (paper)proof.I bought a "locked fancy iphone."I was told,"Apple store,they have to clean it all out(takes hours)."I balked at all the work,money,freaked,took back to store,they gave me most bucks back.--I got a much simpler smaller android thru--guess--the state of Oregon govt.,and medical insurance
pays for it.- smiley -I am glad i did that,I like a simpler,small one,it phones,it texts, (I love texting)i can even get our site!!but can't log in, android a bit too small.-
the drawback is,its so cheap it cannot be repaired.(not like yours.) smiley

master
Report comment
(5y)

--i just lost my cheap lil phone,. it overheated so badly, it burned it out inside--was too cheap to last, sob!! smiley it does nothing now,& they refuse to try & fix it.I'm in the market.sh*t!!I need a basic one myself,maybe that "seniors-often-use-and-buy"one I heard of,???Wal-mart?sEARS????(THINKING)i REALLY MISS IT ALREADY!!!TEXTING--its better than a phone!!I love it!!--and it took pictures too!!My cat looked great.Guess the cheap ones don't last. smiley

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 ALSO---when the search on windows 10 does not work.do not try to take advice online on how to fix it;it did not work===after all that instructions the computer refused to search.--go on a not main browser, dont go thru "Start"all programs" and chrome, use opera and go directly onto the web,any way you can.--but don't follow windows instructions--or online adfvice-

i tried, didn't work; i have one solution---fire bomb Microsoft Corp Headquarters, or use a "neutron bomb",and wait for a reaction.the life-long prison term,or death sentence doesn't bother we seniors,.life is the pitts after everyone else is dead.--and qwe'd rather be gone before the next market crash(as it'll leave we seniors bereft)the solution at the end of "Fight Club"is the only solution to globalization.--Brexit will find it out.

Moderator notice from Lurkio (5y)

Report comment
(5y)

@clarachan1355 For someone who complained about having the police at their door after making online threats... you've learned absolutely nothing.

+2

master
Report comment
(5y)

Vacuous diatribes and opin-tsunami's have again reminded me:smileyI rly need to tap clarachan1355, sorry sugar, best wishes in all you do I'm sure youre a sweet senior 'n stuff.... but I can't even scroll past anymore. I'm out. smileysmiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,723 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series