Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,784 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

3DS Homebrew ? (1037 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(7y)

Can some one please help me with updating software on the 3DS,do you have to do a Nintendo update from there site so it will take the Home-brew file .I hope that makes sense ? .

Report comment
(7y)

I thought Homebrew isn't available for 3ds anymore? And you update your 3ds in settings

smealum.github.io/3ds/ I use my Zelda game as an ac?ess point so i can mod pokemon moon... If that doesnt help ill try a better option... zelda and cubic ninja work on latest update...

oh you want to ?pdate y?ur system but boot3ds or one of the f?les can be deleted so ?ou can update right...?

guru
Report comment
(7y)

all I know about that was when I bought my kids the R4 ds cards about 10 years ago. That totally made them the kings of their Elementary school. Coolest 4th and 2nd graders ever. But come on guys, this is a Movie site. Posts should be about Movies or they'll probably get deleted. Wait. What's that? You say there's homebrew that lets you get on the twomovies website and watch movies all from your 3ds? Ok I will allow it but it's a stretch. And plus I'm not a mod.

This topic has been closed.

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,784 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series