About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Hello Everyone (588 views, 9 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Just introducing myself to those that know me and the rest that have yet to meet me. I have been appointed a moderator of 2M, and i just want everyone to know if they have concerns or issues involving posts and comments; please use the report button and bring it to my attention. basically i need your help to help you and others, this way the site can be a safe place for all to gather and enjoy movies and tv shows and perhaps some great conversations through various threads. please feel free as i mentioned earlier to contact me about issues that need resolved.

chaz1014

+3

God
Report comment
(4y)

+2

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ thanks

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

+10

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@chaseyerself since you asked, first i bet you don't really expect a reply. second, i will never consider myself better than anyone. and last i am here to help maintain and when necessary remind people that respect and kindness given is rewarded in kind; i can only hope no one feels this is an opportunity to test resolve and limits by trying to do harm verbally to others.

Report comment
(4y)

@chaz1014 actually i personally never asked anything !!
i posted a PICTURE for a laugh smiley
as for not expecting a reply smiley yea i would expect 1 ! the reply can tell alot about a person who u hve never seen ,heard or spoke to before smiley

+3

admin
Report comment
(4y)

Thanks for helping us, Chaz. Hope this place will be quiet and peaceful.

master
Report comment
(4y)

Hello smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Hey, Chaseyerself. smiley

+2

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 smiley

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series