About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,387 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

Halloween ๐Ÿ’‹ (362 views, 10 replies)

This topic has been closed.

God
Report comment
(3y)

What are you going to be for Halloween?? What will you be doing Halloween night?? Do you have any traditions!

Happy Halloween everyone ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ

+1

God
Report comment
(3y)

I don't even know if parents are going to let kids trick or treat this year due to covid. It is sad if they aren't.
My son is 21 so I won't be taking him this year. I love decorating for Halloween. I have the black light, strobe light and scary sounds to play. I like to make my house that house that all the young kids are hesitant to come to my door bc it's so scary! I also love going to haunted houses, what can I say I love to be scared!
My husband's thing during and after Halloween season is collecting uncut pumpkins and baking pumpkin seeds.... They are So good!
We will dress up and handout candy (if we have trick or treaters) and stay up late watching horror movies.
Haven't decided on costume yet this year, any suggestions??

Teeny๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹๐ŸŽƒ

+2

guru
Report comment
(3y)

I'm decorating my haunted bathroom again. I have more than one costume this year to make a video of. The space pod/recording studio is almost finished. I did buy one of those facehugger facemasks, the fancy one with the fingers going around the back of your head and the tail around the neck. Waiting on the post now. I already got a zombie facemask. It's normal on one side and rotten on the other. I have a lot of facemasks already.. none of them are normal/ordinary. Are ya gonna dress up the doggies? ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒน

+3

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(3y)

@ginger666 That face mask sounds awesome, I definitely want a pic of that! Yes I dress my dogs as well. Bodhi has prison pj's and Juno has fairy wings. I saw some new great ones on chewy though that I might end up getting. There was werewolf that was so funny! ๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@Teeny๐Ÿ’‹ Super! I got the Grinch mask in the post today.. for my daughter. I'm no Grinch. COVID makes me extra lonely. No chance of parties. ๐ŸŒฑ

+2

Report comment
(3y)

@ginger666 oh,neato about the mask**

+1

Report comment
(3y)
(edited)

@tyetoes Cheers I'll be posting more pix soon on my page.๐ŸŒผ I've been looking at another mask sold by mortismedia. I keep asking them if you can see through it?? like maybe my question too stupid? It's a very intricate Fly mask. You must able to see and I just cannot figure out how. What a wonderful lazy Sunday. ๐ŸฆŽ

+1

Report comment
(3y)

@ginger666 No I don't think there will many Halloween parties this year. My parents had costume parties before my sister and I are born. The pictures are priceless. They had one great one my mom was a geisha and my dad had a foo man choo...lol๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

Me and my mom would give out candy in her neighborhood.My parents just moved.My daughter turned 16 years.I love Halloween,My favorite holiday!I just enjoy painting my face.I really miss when she was younger and had some friends over and i helped them get ready to go out trick or treating!! smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(3y)

@tyetoes I know exactly what you mean! I miss that too. I pulled out my tub of Halloween costumes and saw my son's Woody costume from toy story and sully (I think) from monsters inc. Brought back memories๐Ÿ’‹๐Ÿ’‹

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

Costumes??@Teeny Something to think about?? smiley

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,387 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series