This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,756 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Error on my end? (1024 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

Hello all,

I have got this error at least three times since this morning, I did a clean install of win10, is this my problem or something to do with this site?

Thanx in advance :)

Corrupted Content Error

The site at www.two-movies.name/user/sandyv/ has experienced a network protocol violation that cannot be repaired.

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because an error in the data transmission was detected.

Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem. smiley smiley

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 From what I could find, it appears to be a login issue. Try just going to the main URL www.two-movies.name then login from there.
Don't use a bookmark that tries to log you in.

+2

@LesStrater I think you are correct on this, haven't have a problem since this login today. :)

Report comment
(5y)

@𝓜𝓸𝓾𝓼𝓮*🐭 recently wen i login it takes me to google search page ? dont know if thas the same kinda issue or not ?

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Browser and it's version please. And try in another browser.

+3

master

It's the latest Firefox, haven't had a problem with it on my other devices.

Firefox Quantum 61.02(64-bit)

Thnx and I will try another browser.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

when you get the message try pressing the reload page button. I sometimes get a different error and a reload sorts it. A fair bit on the issue on FF forums but no definitive answer I have seen yet. Or use a different browser for a while.

+2

Hide 1 reply...

@DogsLife Thank you for that info, I really appreciate it :) I'm a Google freak, first thing I did was check it out, nothing as far as good info goes though unfortunately....

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Chrome browser won't let me access this site. Makes me feel like a child being monitored. Who the hell do they think they are?

My version of Mozilla isn't supported anymore but at least it lets me go where ever I want. lol

+2

Hide 8 replies...

@michael59 Really? i use Chrome, never used anything else yet. well a a part from the default browser. lol.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@❤️cєlєstє🌖mσσn❤️ Yeah, my software is no longer supported by browsers or microsoft so, everything I use is outdated. If I'm patient enough, I can and do eventually find ways around it though. lol

@michael59 You mean you use like Linux or just very old computer?

Report comment
(5y)

@❤️cєlєstє🌖mσσn❤️ I have a Linux tattoo on my forehead
I look ugly, but I never have computer problems... smiley

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@LesStrater Go on then, rub it in. smiley

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@❤️cєlєstє🌖mσσn❤️ I use windows xp. That means no updates are available for browserss or microsoft. Everything I use is outdated. And really sloooow. lol

+1

@michael59 oph wow, not too bad then i guess, i was dreading you to say 92 or something lmao, why not upgrade? they are cheap enough these days and maybe just to Windows 8 although on my laptop i got Windows 10 for free, not sure if that's still the case.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@❤️cєlєstє🌖mσσn❤️ Soon, I can't afford to pay attention at the moment.

You know how it goes. Everything seems to happen at the same time and you have to learn how to juggle. smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Hope your fixed TM me not techy trial n error lol

+1

Hide 1 reply...

@torrac Yes, problem seems to have been fixed after running a couple of fixes, thnx for asking :)

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

On a somewhat related issue, I thought my bookmark was malfunctioning the other night because the site would never load and eventually 504 time out. Even typing straight into the address bar, same thing was happening. Only way I could access this site was to google some random movie link and come in the back way. Happened more than 2 days in a row but, seems to have sorted itself. Win10 Edge.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

also been getting this message ?

guru
Report comment
(5y)

michael59, sounds like a great time to try out a live USB version of Ubuntu 18.04 LTS. You can run it straight off the USB stick without ever actually installing it so you can check it out without any risk of disrupting your XP install. Here's a link: www.ubuntu.com/download And ... it's 100% free, my favorite price :>)

Been runnin Ubuntu for 10yrs and would never go back to Windows or even a Mac :>P

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,756 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series