This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Easy meal made quick and fast  (684 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(6y)

I make a hamburger Mac & cheese meal . You need one pound of ground beef a box of Kraft macaroni & cheese . First you need to put on a pot of water on the stove and wait till your water starts to boil ,then put your macaroni noodles in the boiling water( don't forget to take out the cheese sauce first before you add your macaroni).When you check to see if the noodle about ready ,then start browning your ground beef.when the beef is brown ,then drain the grease from your ground beef.and set it to the side .Then check to see if the macaroni is done.if it is then drain the water from the macaroni. then get a big pot and add the macaroni in it. then add your cooked ground in the pot with the macaroni and then add your cheese sauce and then stir it till all the cheese sauce it mixed in good then add a little milk ,if you like it creamy and then serve it.

+2

master
Report comment
(6y)

I do this too only I add green peppers and onions. We have hamburger helpers here in the states. This is like a knock off of the cheeseburger macaroni box. I like to make knock offs. When my kids were growing up, I tried to never feed them processed foods. I worked hard to give my kids the same crap other kids were eating out of a box. Mine was home made so a bit better for you.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(6y)

@fortunate1 Well smart, enjoyed reading what you have wrought. smiley smiley

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Mac n cheese microwave bowl with nighthawk steak

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

egg fried rice
basics to any fried rice you need a preferred oil, seasonings you like, i use instant rice, a base broth as your goto ingredients, i like various veggies in mine also, and various proteins to choose from. you can interchange most things without having to change up the actual method of preparing it.

1. mix-up a small amount of corn starch / water / soy sauce and set to the side. shake as need in case it settles.

2. use butter to lightly grill your selected veggies/ sautee' green onions, mushrooms, bean sprouts ( my choices) once tender, drain any excess and set to the side.
3. i use olive oil, light sheen to the skillet, to toast my rice as i add seasonings. i use garlic (minced), parsley, cumin, and pepper. once it has colored to your liking, grab up the starch soy mix from earlier. keep the heat high as you add slowly while working the rice to prevent sticking. you are aiming for tender yet firm as the liquid evaporates is when the delicate crunch will return to a degree, back off the heat to medium.
Read more

+1

God
Report comment
(5y)

Pot noodles.

*It doesn't say it has to be tasty or nutritious.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series