This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,860 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

Browsers being checked? (1571 views, 35 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hello, <br> <br> For the first time before connecting to this site a white Window popped-up saying your browser is being checked? Was that this site? Or Google N$@? If you didn't know who Google really is now you do :) <br> <br> d/l's where showing 3-5 hours per file gave-up came back this morning and got my 3 shows in under 5 minutes. <br> <br> Just found it odd that's all :) Thanks

+7

Hide 7 replies...

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hi ♠♥Aces♣♦, <br> <br> That's what the message said. Thank you just wanted to be sure <br>

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

i got the same message last nite trying to login , i just closed the page before it starting to check my browser then tryed again worked fine after that

admin
Report comment
(5y)

It's normal. It's a DDOS protection.

+2

Hide 12 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil i know u said this is normal but the past few days its not been easy trying to get the site page up never mind login , if its not redirecting or giving me another error message its giving me a white screen saying error unknown , i took a screen shot of that if u want to see it ,

God
Report comment
(5y)

I get that loads of places. As previously stated, it's normal. :)

master
Report comment
(5y)

I have seen that message with other sites so it didn't bother me but I'm not seeing it today. Usually with other sites you always see it at least the first time you pull it up. Has it been removed now? Just wondering....

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The problem is that DDoS (distributed denial of service attacks) are being carried out more and more so Clouflare has to run checks to stop the attacks. As others have also noted, I have also seen the browser checks on other web sites I have visited. smiley

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

The main reason I left that after the handshake with Cloudfire <br> was not only that my d/l speed dropped from 2-15 minutes to 3-5 hours <br> my handshake with T.M. was not stopping and was in a constant handshake <br> loop with this site, so thought I better leave! <br> <br> As I have no reverse DnS lookup my location is not my real location I have no WebRTC or DNS leaks. So maybe Cloudflare thought that a little strange or I was a possible threat to this site. <br> <br> So shut down for a few hours came back in the morning no more browser check by C.F. my d/l speed was back to 2-15 minutes, and what I said about g00*l3 is a fact. They own the Worldwide web(not all) and if you deny them access you can’t be on the internet. <br> <br> Also was a Level 11 Admin for them, but after finding out that they made a dirty deal with the n*@. I left and fast! I get DDoS attacks and I know who is doing them! But really I don’t care as I am doing nothing wrong except doing what we all do here and its nothing,but they don’t see it that way. <br> <br> And now the trolls well come out of hiding.But Dr. ...
Read more

+11

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@ 1FRAC1 Nobody is stopping me or bugging me anymore as it seemed to <br> be a one time check on me.But they just did a second ago,Ha! but they let me in no 502 error. <br> <br> <br> This is sometimes a normal error that occurs in a browser that is overloaded. <br> <br> Also you can try clear your browsers cache and delete browsers cookies. <br> If this error continues there is nothing much you can do about it. <br> <br> <br> Just wait for the servers to reconnect.As for who? I'd say <br> MP#@ also RI*@, but really could be anybody in the world. <br> <br> Not saying it's the Big G, they just like to track everything you <br> do and more! But I have no more problems since the first handshake with <br> C.F. but I might if I say anymore. As they just checked me again. <br> <br> Maybe you can also have WebRTC <br> or DNS, IP is leaking? Hard to say I would have to see your computer <br> Also run Malawarebytes, Hitman Pro and adwcleaner,UnhackME just encase. <br> <br> As for C.F. ...
Read more

+3

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@ 1FRAC1 <br> <br> I wish that I could tell you the whole truth, but I might get banned! So I will not be talking about this again, very sorry :( <br> <br> As I have IP's I never seen before in my TCP Connection States <br> not good! And I know who they are.But I did nothing wrong! <br> <br> Caution that's all. I know more than my internet provider does.They hate me, but who cares! As they don't know I am here, to protect me and this site from being found. Good luck

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I was joking that DR.Evil would ban me, he's a good person, <br> but CF.Very likely N*@, or C*@, or some deep state actor. <br> They are most likely an intelligence op. <br> <br> They are able to inspect all traffic passing <br> from their edge nodes to origin servers. Encryption doesn’t matter, as they <br> decrypt re-encrypt on the fly. I cannot stop them they are <br> inside my computer even if I blocked them with a Rule-based firewall that is highly advanced! Scary people to me!But still I don't give a flying!**** And the cops should my at my place shortly. <br> <br> Why don't they go after really bad people! Not us we are small fry on their radar. <br> <br> Watching freaking TV shows wtf? That makes me laugh! Not really as they are not to be messed with. They sit in a privileged man in the middle position. <br> <br> I like the Big G better than these guys! As the big G just tracks your every move. ...
Read more

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@.’ Stop exploding my mind lol.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil ha! OK I will stop now as you make me laugh :) And you can stop C.F. but then you can't surf the web at all they have the g0**l3 effect. <br> <br> And your sex tape with Mini Me was very funny, also every time I see your face I feel like I am talking to the real Dr.Evil. <br> <br> Great site you have! And very nice people. <br> and I will be good from now on :) I promise, thank you

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

@ Dr.Evil CLOUDFLARE 104.16.0.0 - 104.31.255.255 <br> <br> Runs this site now Dr.Evil, not you sorry to say <br> as they are the only Ip's I can see! What do you see? <br> So all traffic is run by them first!

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@.’ Is that a problem?

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hello Dr. Evil, <br> <br> It's your site, so if you are fine with them, then I guess not, I don't trust them as they are known to have been working with the C*@. Fact! <br> <br> Also slow me down or cut the file right before it is completed? <br> <br> You can say its Bandwidth throttling by my IP, as many ISP's do this, but mine is unlimited and they really don't care! As they don't know I am doing. Won't say what I use, but I am sure you have a pretty good idea, not based in the USA or Canada and it's not part of the 14 spying eyes <br> Program. <br> <br> So they will never rat me out! But why it is only since C.F. got here somebody is playing around with my speeds? Not as bad as the first handshake with them, but still I don't trust them! <br> But I think you missed something I told you about who they really are! <br> <br> But if you’re OK with them? It not my business to tell you if there a problem or not. ...
Read more

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,860 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series