This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,705 reviews
122,388 films • 18,477 TV series

Addiction Unplugged - Trailer 2019 - A&E TV Series (513 views, 5 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

"Addiction Unplugged" takes an in-depth look inside the world of addiction and recovery in the midst of the worst opioid epidemic in U.S. history by examining who is affected the most and how they became victimized by drugs. Through education, awareness, prevention and solution-based initiatives, the show chronicles the efforts of organizations in the private and public sectors that are battling this epidemic, and it brings to light inspirational stories of real people in recovery and who helped them to get there.

This is a very informative series and a must watch. I've seen episodes 1-4 so far and very impressed with it. I believe it could help prevent addiction or even help those battling it.

Hope this gets added soon.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

IMDB: www.imdb.com/title/tt10756946/

"Addiction Unplugged travels across the country taking a compelling look inside the world of addiction and recovery in the midst of the worst opioid epidemic in US history. Through education, awareness, prevention and solutions-based initiatives, the show chronicles the efforts of organizations in the private and public sectors who are battling this epidemic, and brings to light inspirational stories of real people in recovery."

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

It's finally here on TM but only episodes 3 + 4 are available right now.

Addiction Unplugged (2019) dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Addiction_Un.... Addiction Unplugged travels across the country taking a compelling look inside the world of addiction and recovery in the midst of the worst opioid epidemic in US history. Through education, awareness, prevention and solutions-based initiatives, the show chronicles the efforts of organizations in the private and public sectors who are battling this epidemic, and brings to light inspirational stories of real people in recovery.

Cheers!

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@3UN01A Thank You. will check it out once more episodes are up. Hope they've kept it real. Having been there done that & escaped many years ago but still know many people living this life, I'll post my impressions after a few episodes...

+1

Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

@BoweKaya You're welcome :)

I have the links for episodes 1-4 if you want them just let me know or wait until they are added here.

The next 2 air Aug.31 then 2 more Sept.7
www.tvmaze.com/shows/43461/addic...

IMHO This docu-series does keep it real and it can even be a bit hard to watch. Especially if you have known someone who is fighting an addiction or even maybe have yourself. Kudos for escaping it many years ago.

I've lost a sister to a 20+ year drug addiction that began with heroin and ended with suicide so these types of shows always hit home hard.

This is inspirational and gives hope that one can recover + change so hopefully links are added and others watch and share it.

Happy viewing, Cheers!

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

UPDATE:

The first 4 episodes that have aired are now available here: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Addiction_Un.... to watch.

The next 2 air Aug.31 then 2 more Sept.7

Cheers!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,705 reviews • 122,388 films • 18,477 TV series