About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,026 reviews
122,536 films • 18,492 TV series

Aces (1013 views, 33 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Dr.Evil on behalf of alot of the site users who have noticed that Aces hasnt been on for awhile smiley just wondering whats happened to him , hes missed by most and chats not the same without him smiley so please bring Aces back soon or give us an update smiley

+12

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Not responding even to emails. Nobody knows.

+3

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

Man I miss him smiley

+6

master
Report comment
(5y)

just hope that everything is ok with him, he really is missed.

+4

God
Report comment
(5y)

Come back Aces we miss you smiley

+6

master

If you are reading this Ace, want you to know I/We All are missing you smiley <br> <br> Come back! smiley

+7

master

I have put his absence down to Computer issues or even family drama for now, i am pretty new here but i have never seen him offline. so come back Ace!! smiley

+3

senior guru

I hope he's ok, downside of meeting people online is not being able to go knock on their door to check all is well. <br> Hurry back Aces :)

+4

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Even though I am not a 'Manchester Utd' fan, I still miss our banter in the chat box! Hope all is well fella, hopefully you're just getting ready for the world cup smiley

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

come back aces, we miss you smiley

+3

God
Report comment
(5y)

Hoping that he has found a lady friend and is happy. smiley

+6

Hide 1 reply...

@PureVodka🍺 Nice thought, but I don't believe that even would keep him away from here.... smiley

+3

master
Report comment
(5y)

He's never been away like this. Even if he was not feeling well he would come online for a little bit . I hope's he okay. The last time I talked to him he was not feeling well and then he disappeared from here and never came online since then, just hope he's okay. <br> Come back buddy. smiley

+3

guru
Report comment
(5y)

It's been.. smiley weeks... and nothing... no... smiley word... and he helps me a lot.. with .. all .. tech.. and relationship advice.. smiley and... Asmodeus is gone too.... I .. don't think... her computer was very sick smiley ... and ... maybe.. no... smiley The conspiracy theory is that Greg is back and has multiple personalities that he doesn't know about. <br> <br> On the serious side, I've tried contact via email both parties, no response to date. I always try to think positive thoughts, and maybe they will come back soon with a story.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@ginger666 Asmo will be back shortly, she is fine just tech issues..

Report comment
(5y)

@Blaze1 Thank you, I hope she gets back soon.

+1

master

Well, look whose here, welcome back!!! smiley smiley smiley

+2

God
Report comment
(5y)

Awww ... you guys .... thank you ... life a bit b**chy so i took vacation and just got home this morning :) <br> Thank you again ...

+18

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Family doesn't just disappear there butt head. So happy you are okay. We all missed you very much. <br>

+4

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 Thank you missed you all too :)

+8

Report comment
(5y)

@fortunate1 yeah welcome back butt head, can you add links to my show dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Traveling_th.... thank you

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@∞Aces∞ Good 2 have u back 🤗 Missed having u here ☺️

+3

admin
Report comment
(5y)

<br> <br> This video is about Ace. Please watch to the end.

+12

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil I have no clue what that means. Wheres's Aces??

master
Report comment
(5y)

Lucky bugger smiley

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

so weres Aces now smiley smiley

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Another holiday???

senior guru
Report comment
(5y)

hahahaha no way smiley here today smiley gone 2moro smiley smiley

+1

Hide 6 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself Ok, so he's gone, then? Just curious.

Report comment
(5y)

@ I have no idea 🤔 But i do hope hes coming back its not the same on chat anymore its out with old and in with the new haha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself He was pleasant and efficient. Always courteous. It goes a long way in making an impression and is rare these days with Moderators of an nature.

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@ It sure does 👍 I just noticed u have been down voted am curious as to have i missed something on ur comment ? I cant see why its down voted haha

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself LOL angry people? I don't ever say anything mean-spirited. Guess they just don't like me. Oh well. That's fine by me, I'm sorry they're so angry. :)

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@chaseyerself He's using all his money he got by submitting links I guess!! <br> That's why it's a long vacation. smiley

+2

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,026 reviews • 122,536 films • 18,492 TV series