This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,377 films • 18,475 TV series

worst cooks in america (416 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

Report comment
(4y)

hey ya'll I sure would appreciate if someone would put up a clipwatching link to worst cooks in America of season 16 episode 5 thanks in advance

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@∞Aces∞ Thank you, Aces.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

thanks again I really appreciate the link

+1

master
Report comment
(4y)

I notice and watch some of those food shows, espec. curious of "Great British Baking Show", but I never heard of "Worst Cooks of America",sheesh. what exactly do they do, FRY CATFISH IN OIL OVER HIGH FLAME??THAT would be ugly."burnt beignet"? badly folded dough for croissants?(spelling)badly done fried chicken??now that has to be done right.yeast bread that deflated too much??baking could easily be fyyked up. hah/ cake that gets over-baked, hard, ugh.--now i have over-baked cake, but THAT can be repaired hah!!--

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@clarachan1355 if you haven't watched this show you need to watch these. these are funny as hell that people don't even know how to boil water or what a frying pan is for

master
Report comment
(4y)

(I think I need a good baking,cooking, food commenting site, where cooks yammer about baked this or that.)

You know what i have?I have the little copper baking pot, that goes inside my crock pot, so you can bake bread right inna crock pot?that little oven has made some of the best,moist bread and cake i ever saw.but i lost the recipe sheet for the copper bake pot!!--the company no longer has it,either."Irish soda bread" and "brown bread",my God, we had a friend over,and I baked some for him and us,and he loved it.--but he was on a diet!!(I put it out of his range hah.)I didn't want to screw up our friend'
s diet!)Man, could that crock pot bake bread!!

guru
Report comment
(4y)

Remember Can't Cook, Won't Cook in the UK. 🦎

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,377 films • 18,475 TV series