This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 209,284 reviews
122,617 films • 18,503 TV series

requesting a great series (672 views, 8 replies)

This topic has been closed.

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

The Knick with Clive Owen request all episodes please. Awesome series, highly recommend it

+2

God
Report comment
(4y)

It's here: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Knick....

Please use IMDB to sesrch on the site.

skilled
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

yes, it is there however there are no links to view they all list 0 links for season 1. The only link starts at season 2 and only for a few shows not the whole season. Zero for season 3 and 4 then a couple episodes for season 5.

+2

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Marlsjc The Knick only has 2 seasons www.imdb.com/title/tt2937900/ I have them all but will take a while to upload them, will update you

+5

Report comment
(4y)

@drbadass Thank you DrBadass. This was such a good series and a shame it was cancelled. I am sure I won't be the only one to enjoy this program once it is available...

+3

Report comment
(4y)

@Marlsjc will have it done today I am going through a list of about 40 atm and uploading, encoding and then adding links takes a long time if you have loads, I will put Added here when done..

+6

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

ADDED SEASON 1 dosmovies.com/watch_episode/The_Knick/1/....

Sorting season 2 now

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

All ADDED: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Knick/....

Every Episode is There at least 2 links each as I have done 2 for each with different file sharing services which apart from the downloading and re-uploading to each file share site to a long time for the sites to encode them, still at least 2 episodes of mine vev.io and vidlox..

Both seasons ADDED: dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Knick/....

+4

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

209,284 reviews • 122,617 films • 18,503 TV series