This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,645 reviews
122,376 films • 18,475 TV series

++nø pop-ups\best pop-upblockers\pop-up solutions++ (588 views, 6 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

NØ MORE POP-UPs
My Fellow Streamers of Honor!As a member of 2-MOV Family I implore you to help me,and any other 2-Mov'r struggling with Pop-Ups.
In my situation, I am using Chrome (I know use better Browser) and would appreciate anyone's advice on the best Pop-Up blocker Ext. or the best way to avoid getting pop-ups on these links.
My ext. combo used to be perfect but I cleaned up my computer and cleaned it out so had to download all my apps again and they were wiped clean so I can't find a good combo like I had that blocks all the pop-ups on every site,most are good but Mix_drop is impossible!

Any suggestions are welcome for any kind of browsers/extensions/programs I don't care I'm sure if Someone doesn't use one they might use another as everybody has there preferences but still would appreciate how to make their streaming experience better.
smiley Please and Thank you! SALUTE! smiley

master
Report comment
(3y)

Hiya, im not much of a tech genius, you probably have tried what I use but Ublock origin works for me, I do not get any pop ups now, im on a laptop though, it may depend on what you are watching with. I got lots of advice right here on this site so I hope others may help you more.

+2

top expert
Report comment
(3y)

Nano adblock extension for whatever browser you use.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(3y)

Chrome is owned by Google and is the worst for ads and trackers.
Try Firefox with the uBlock add-on.

+4

senior guru
Report comment
(3y)

Privacy Badger Free Google extension, works with any browser.on Laptop/PC. -GC

+2

skilled
Report comment
(3y)

I use Firefox Developer Edition, uBlock, Privacy Badger and DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials. No ads, No pop-ups, ever.

Buttless gave you good advice.

+3

master

I'm using Chrome BTW Thank you so much for all the help!

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,645 reviews • 122,376 films • 18,475 TV series