This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,742 reviews
122,406 films • 18,479 TV series

Zwaar Verliefd 1 and 2 (281 views, 14 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(1y)

Nobody has uploaded them anywhere.

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)

No luck I'm guessing?

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)

Still missing.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

You sound desperate!
There is a French version 'La Philosophie dans le boudoir (J. Scandelari, 1969)' on some of the pay sites.

+1

expert
Report comment
(1y)

That has nothing to do with the movies I'm looking for. I'm also just curious as all. Usually this site gets every film but has difficulty with foreign stuff for whatever reason.

+1

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@SAM996 Wow, you waited a long time.

They're there now. smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Where?

Report comment
(1y)

@michael59 Is there a link I'm missing? Because I don't see them anywhere on the site.

Report comment
(1y)

@SAM996 Sorry, I was mistaken.

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

I cannot find the first one anywhere, but the second from 2021 seems to be streaming on Dutch Netflix. I think it's just hard to find, as are a lot of other films. It's very much dependant upon someone uploading, not just it being out or released.

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Yeah. Still bothersome when it takes forever for something to come up if ever.

Report comment
(1y)

@SAM996 Popularity greatly influences those who make viable torrents and uploads available to linkers.

I think a Dutch streaming service might be better.

I am sorry.

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Yeah I figure that. I've tried but no Dutch streaming service exists at least where you can properly watch something. This is why I tend to come here and even when I do find sites that have movies that don't come up here these movies still aren't on any of them.

Report comment
(1y)

@SAM996 I'll keep looking. Non-English on a mostly English site and on the internet which is highly governed by English speakers due to Hollywood, is challenging. Believe me, I'm sorry about it, too.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,742 reviews • 122,406 films • 18,479 TV series