Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,753 reviews
122,412 films • 18,479 TV series

Yellowstone (129 views, 5 replies)

top expert
Report comment
(6mo)

I’m trying to watch the last few episodes of Yellowstone, but I’ve come to a roadblock. I use the “Mixdrop” links with no issues, but there are no working links beyond S5 E6. Can anyone please help?

guru
Report comment
(6mo)

Are you able to use the Voe link?

+1

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(6mo)

@©o©o Unfortunately, no. I’m using an iPad, and stream to the tv. Some links will open, and play on the device, but not stream to tv. Mixdrop has never given me an issue. I’m from the USA. Thank you for your reply. 😊

Report comment
(6mo)
(edited)

@Sassyreadhead63 In situations like this, it's sometimes better to actually download, then playback on whatever device (TV) you use.

If iPad is your main streaming device, you can rig it to accept a normal USB stick for video storage:
www.lifewire.com/how-to-connect-...

Then, instead of streaming, just hit the Mixdrop (or Voe) 'Download' button, send it to the USB stick and play it back when it's done.

Disclaimer: I don't use iPads, so have no idea if this will work, but it seems like it should.

Also: If you're going into a TV, there's a good chance that if any DMCA encoding still exist in the audio track, it won't play. This wouldn't be an issue for a laptop or desktop system, but for a consumer grade TV, yeah...just an FYI.

+1

Report comment
(6mo)

@WAGB283 Thank you for the suggestion! Luckily I was able to find links on a different site. I really do appreciate the advice tho! 😊

guru
Report comment
(6mo)

I sent a PM smiley

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,753 reviews • 122,412 films • 18,479 TV series