This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,819 reviews
122,439 films • 18,486 TV series

Wrong movie quality (815 views, 19 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Do we have a tutorial somewhere that explains the difference between CAM/DVD/TELESYNC etc..
There are so many uploads that have their links listed as DVDSCR but are actually CAMS it is really annoying. Perhaps a small explanation on the page where you post new links could be done. And a checkbox that you have listed the correct quality.

I just had this issue with 4 movies in a row that I wanted to watch.

I am a bit new to the site so I am not sure if we have dedicated uploaders/linkers or if everyone can do it. I wish everyone could start downvoting and upvoting links that are bad/good a bit more. The sum of links downvotes and upvotes could perhaps show on the linkers profile to encourage proper linkage.

Anyway I just wanted to highlight the issue. I do appreciate everyone's work to keep this site rocking. I have been around since 90's and basically used all sorts of file sharing software and communities, I tried it all. Today, 2018, two-movies is imho the absolute best site or place to get your fix without any hassle.
Read more

+4

master
Report comment
(5y)

Just up or down vote links accordingly. That is the helpful suggestion.(some people here though (FYI for domain or rank(which is stupid imo) down vote other linkers so they don't get points.. same with some comments and so)

You want to look for HD or something with BR(BlueRay) in the quality to guarantee it is good, if none of the movies have the golden HD and number of links on the "foot note" then the links are mostly Cam copies or "higher resolution" of cams.

I suggest subscribe to new links... You get lots of messages from it but it lets you know when an HD copy link is available.

God jul på dig

+2

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT Thanks for the reply. We should think of a way to encourage people to up and down vote links. I see movies with a few thousand views but with less than 10 link votes. I haven't seen much of the "bias voting" you mention though, I find most links with "many" up votes are usually good. But nowadays I usually only look for Openload links as that is the site that currently gives me the best viewing experience(playing smooth and very few ads/pop ups).

I am on limited bandwidth right now so don't really care much for hd quality, 480p is in most cases good enough since i watch on the computer screen. But I'm very much against watching something where the original source was CAM. You know you can cam record something in HD but the quality would still be cam. Compare it to a BRrip in 480p, it is like night and day.

Yeah I found the new links subscription feature. Really good feature. This site has so many good features, I only miss a better filter for advanced searches, and the ability to mark movies as watched and that I can exclude them from searches. Other than that this site is close to perfection.
Read more

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PizzaSlice I'm aware of the quality difference i also wait for better copies hence i subscribe to new links, i personally jump between Openload and Streamango... Lately Openload has this "wait to skip ads" that are annoying though.

I believe there is no way unless spamming or adding a sign that says up or down vote links which either way it befalls on the users criteria, as for the advanced search i agree (there was another site where i could search by type of link, country, language and so).

I understand quite some and i am at a toddler reading level HAHAHA

Tack och God fortsättning

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT Sorry for "dumbing" it down there :P

Oh I have never had that with openload so far and I use it several times per day. For some links though, I get a message that say that I have to disable adblock to watch, and I always choose another link instead. I think it is a linker/uploader called Kev something that always have that on his links.

IMDB has those features, but I am a bit reluctant to use IMDB since they closed down the message boards last year. Yeah, I am still not over it...

Thank you, and same to you, best wishes for the new year :)

+1

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Please report users/linkers who put wrong quality.

+3

Hide 10 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Thanks Dr Evil!

I’ll be happy to report them! I’m just shocked that it’s been going on for a few weeks, and they just keep doing it!

Where and how do I report it?

Thanks in advance!😊

Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 send me examples or report link buton

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Hi Dr., may i bother you with the show Diablero, wish to add links but need the episodes to be able to.

Thanks.

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT there's a forum thread for requesting new episodes

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil My bad:

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Diablero.... - Season 1, Episodes, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.

Please, Thank you.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@R3VENANT added but use please that topic

+2

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Sorry. I will for future reference.

Thank you.

Feliz Navidad.

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Thank you so much for a quick reply and taking this matter serious. I am used to another huge movie site "PW" that got deleted earlier this year(or late last year, can't remember) and admins that didn't give a flying fudge.

I never saw the report link feature before or I would have used it. I will use it in the future. Thanks!

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@PizzaSlice Hi! I too came from PW, and could not agree more about the admin/mods.

I have had nothing but friendly, polite, and very helpful folks here. It’s quite refreshing......am I right?😊🙌

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Sassyreadhead63 Hehe Nice, damn right you are right! :D I hate that I lost my watch list, I didn't grab it in time(had over 100 tv shows on that list). If PW ever came back, I wouldn't even for a second consider going back, this site is soo much better and I tell everyone I meet about this site.

I do see some familiar faces here. Hans for example, the guy who can never write a message without one or a few "lol" in it :P (no offense if you read this Hans, I just think it is a bit funny).

Cheers

+2

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

smiley

Thanks Dr Evil, you rock!!

Every fake DVDSCREENER is gone now! I appreciate this so much!

+3

admin
Report comment
(5y)

Actually we banned that army of bots who put wrong quality and voted for their own links. Juat report them. In exceptional cases drop me a private message.

+5

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil Sure thing, will do! Cheers

+1

Report comment
(5y)

@Dr.Evil There are a couple on Aquaman listed as DVDScr that are just CAM. I will report them but wanted to let you know also. Thanks for all you do Doc.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,819 reviews • 122,439 films • 18,486 TV series