This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,844 reviews
122,457 films • 18,487 TV series

We Are The Wave | Official Trailer | Netflix (431 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master
Report comment
(4y)

skilled
Report comment
(4y)

Once again I am blocked from. Just reading this post.If this person wants to block me so much maybe they should get their own personal page a personal page only their friends can get on,no one else.So I will not have to see the PUBLIC PAGE WHICH EVERYONE SHOULD BE ABLE TO READ.OK? YOU WANT TO BLOCK EVETYONE, GO GET YOUR OWN PERSONAL PRIVATE PAGE SO WE DON'T HAVE TO READ REMNANTS ON PUBLIC PAGES.VSTOP POSTING PUBLICALLY, GO POST THIS PRIVATELY TO YOUR FRIENDS ELSE WHERE--not on PUBLIC PAGES.THANK YOU. smiley

+2

senior master
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

You have read my mind BB90 ... but unfortunately this member is in the habit of "not sharing" her toys and at the same time writes things about her BLOCKEES and tries to provoke them also.

To get some background on her MO, have a look ...

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/STOP-the-BLOC....

We managed to get her blocking down from the mid 50s to a maximum of 10.

BLOCKING may be a solution for trolling and stalking and whatever else you may think is unsavoury on the site BUT it does not make any sense to have a blocking feature when the BLOCKER is posting so much public information and then plays games deciding who sees "HER" public information.

It really is a pathetic way to get attention, remain the centre of attention and (with her habit of changing her BLOCKEES on a regular basis) in the future continue to demand the attention that she craves for.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,844 reviews • 122,457 films • 18,487 TV series