This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,740 reviews
122,405 films • 18,479 TV series

VIDEO: English fan exposes her chest in Doha, risks arrest | 2022-11-21 13:09:16LIFESTYLE (449 views, 21 replies)

This topic has been closed.

master

VIDEO: English fan exposes her chest in Doha, risks arrest
2022-11-21 13:09:16LIFESTYLE
SHKRUAR NGA REDAKSIA VOX

As England prepare for their World Cup clash, an England fan risks arrest after exposing her breasts in public.

It is located in Doha, where there are strict dress codes starting with covering the shoulders, cleavage and legs.

As for bikinis, they can only be worn on beaches and swimming pools while topless bathing is illegal.

Despite these rules, the fan gets through the whole situation with a laugh as she is accompanied by friends to watch England's match against Iran.
(Video in linQ-->) www.voxnews.al/english/lifestyle...

+3

Report comment
(1y)

Needless to say that I fully support such protests. Enough with the oppression against topless women. Liberate all boobs NOW smiley smiley smiley

+5

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd teeter & luff for human rights!! smiley

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

My sort of protest.

+5

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless I wish to join their next protest.. smiley

+4

Report comment
(1y)

@SimonM FREE THE NIPPLE is some modern moto or invitation of some kind??? You live in a modern , developed and big country this why I am asking

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Free the nipple movement is protesting about the hypocrisy of countries where women's titties are illegal but men can go topless.
This newspaper article did not see the irony of reporting on a FTN demonstration, and pixellating out the nips from the photos.
www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article...

+2

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless with JD's comment and yours, now I undrstand finally. In my life I was staring female parts and they were staring mine, it was usually a call for something. I personally never felt the need to liberate anything from me, I am carrying only shorts the biggest part of the Greek summer.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

They all cute, I would date them. Why expose their boobs like that? Why desperate these girls? Been single so long??? What is this nonsense

+2

Hide 7 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@Nasos Its the prohibition of it that makes it irresistible.

I was once attending a meeting in the EU Parliament building in Brussels. The meeting was getting boring so a colleague and myself walked out for a cigarette break. While outside the building, we noticed that all of a sudden the security personnel got into a frantic mode and started locking down the building. Before long we came to realize why. One of these protests came to be:

A FEMEN protest was taking place right before our eyes. The thing must have lasted for 15 min or so before all of them were arrested. ...
Read more

+3

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd I think prettier protesters would make their point better.
The one on the right... is that a mustache?

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless Actually they have some protesters who are real babes. Not that this makes any difference since they are hard core militants. They are quite terrifying in their protesting. Vicious and overly hostile. Under such conditions, even the most beautiful woman would lose her appeal.

BTW, that is a moustache. Apparently they all painted Hitler's moustache to make their point even more direct.

Report comment
(1y)

@JudgeDredd Whoa, that's a ho lotta angry titties. smiley

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) Angry titties feeding the biggest tits of all smiley

master
Report comment
(1y)

Wow the peroxide seeped into her head.
this isnt done in protest, prob a ffn influencer
this is not supporting the women there
smiley

+3

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

Men are so easily amused and women protesting feed right into it. smiley

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Easily amused? Never!

Report comment
(1y)

@Buttless She's quite good, unlike "Only Fans" and not at all what I meant, but thanks for the amusement. smiley

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak They started a 'Sunday Lunch' series during the Covid lockdown, made a lot of fun when everyone needed it.
And it shows being the wrong side of 60 should not stop you.

Report comment
(1y)
(edited)

@Buttless "The wrong side of sixty" is the first problem there. smiley

Jesusgodwhatthef**k, why do people have to lable age as negative or positive?

Without a finite it wouldn't be so precious.

It's a good video. I don't f**king care about the politics around it.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,740 reviews • 122,405 films • 18,479 TV series