This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,791 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Two Movies and Google = fail (1927 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

admin
Report comment
(12y)

We have a massive traffic drop from google. Now you can not find us by movie titles. Your thoughts?

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

As for the massive traffic drop,my guess is people are tired of the abuse coming from a certain individual,times were going good when everyone was laughing and enjoying the chat but then some one decided to make multiple accounts only to abuse and cause trouble for their own "wicked" pleasure.One thing at a time,1st get rid of the dramma that comes from a user that just loves to fight with everyone and I won't say any names,but I'm sure everyone knows that person.And that can only be done by tracking the users ip in which the user makes multiple accounts from,and you'll notice that most of the drama comes from that persons ip accounts.This chatbox went from a nice place to chat and have a laugh to a warzone in a matter of weeks.After the drama is gone then maybe things will start getting back to normal.:)And possibly the reason also is that guests are not allowed to chat for free so the site takes a hit and gets less users o.0 just my opinion......smiley

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@JokersWild Jokers for president! Very well put and thank you for being so adult about your input, unfortunately nothing will be done since the same BS is allowed to continue week after week.

+1

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

Sometimes that can happen, where a new site ranks really well right away, then suddenly drops into the sandbox.Most would ask you what did you change because If Google finds something fishy then it will begin to drop your rank. www.seroundtable.com/archives/017...

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@JokersWild thanks

Report comment
(12y)

@Dr.Evil No Problem!

+1

expert
Report comment
(12y)

uhh i dont think users are the problem i think its something els ?.?

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@That_One_Guy uhhh yeah I think I also covered the "something els" part as well.Maybe a look at the links would have been a good idea on your part?

+1

Report comment
(12y)

@JokersWild i was saying lets not blame user -.-

admin
Report comment
(12y)

It is because of google, not users.

top expert
Report comment
(12y)

well remove those pernicious comments then!

Hide 3 replies...
Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName As for my comment on how to stop the "person" that is causing all the trouble is a good idea and was also just an opinion.And as for my thumbs down on the comment...it's only obvious that the person that causes the trouble don't want to get caught,And well you sure are in a hurry to get it removed o.0 It seems like it bothers you,I wonder why that is hmmm

Report comment
(12y)

@JokersWild fu jw i had yr back more than once and just cos mac and i got things sorted u got yr knickers in a twist. immature sick twisted f**k!

Moderator notice from JokersWild (12y)

Report comment
(12y)

@#NotInMyName *raspberries*

Report comment
(12y)

Dr.Evil. <br> <br> I like two-movies.com a LOT. <br> But since a couple weeks its impossible for me to visit \'Two-movies.com\'. <br> If i try to goto the domain, after 30 sec of waiting it shows: <br> The page is temporarly unavailable. Please try again later. <br> <br> Mayble this is some of your reason on the Google drop also. Cause ive asked arround 7 people (in the netherlands) to also visit two-movies.com, <br> They all came up with the same error: Page temporarly unavailable. <br> In all dutch ISPs. <br> <br> If i use a

Report comment
(12y)

If i use a proxy in the USA (freeproxyserver.net) and goto your domain it works. But then i need to use a proxy which i definalty dont like cause its slow. and unstable compared to the way it was. <br> <br>

Report comment
(12y)

So only for Dutch (netherlands) people it aint working. <br> Thx for fixing it. <br> Mayble thats your case for the google drop too. That they cannot crawl your documents anymore. <br>

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@TheMovieWatcher Nope, google has pages in its index. We banned NL for some copyright reasons. Anyway thanks for your comments!

Report comment
(12y)

Can you unblock the netherlands. <br> We have more sites like yours over here. But i like Two-movies a lot. But if it aint available over here. <br> Myself coming from the netherlands. And i can ensure you over here they only treat people. But nobody over here has money anymore for huge lawsuits.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@TheMovieWatcher Yes sure. Please wait a couple of days.

Report comment
(12y)

even our number one tv producer (joop van den ende, owning all tv channels over here) has to pay back 2.000.000.000 euro in depts to all the suppliers and workers. <br> We are collapsed already, but they dont know it yet. <br> So please unblock us. <br> this is the Internet. Not China.

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(12y)

@TheMovieWatcher check please, we have unbanned NL

Report comment
(12y)

because i use the internet a LOT. <br> It would be unbearable without watching good movies. <br> But just like MP3. sure you can try to make people pay for it. <br> But the reality is sites like Two-Movies. <br> <br> Why its good: <br> It has good videos that youtube does not have. <br> Its up-to-date. <br> Nice users. <br> Good interface. <br> Not to many ads. or evil tricks. <br> No need to give my credit card number to some unknown website. <br> Because im from the netherlands. <br> <br> I cant without my videos. And dont think im evil. Every month we pay endless of money to ISPs for fast internet. So afterall watching videos is good for the ISPs. Because if internet was boring. and only news and weather. Those ISPs wouldnt sell much of the more expensive subscriptions if nothing to do on the internet. <br> Now. how does the TV sell its stuff?. The TV lost already when the Internet came by. <br> Internet isnt evil. ...
Read more

Report comment
(12y)

dont fear the old people and their rules. <br> dont let the netherlands watch this good website only behind slow proxies. <br> Unblock us. <br> Thanks amigo. Keep up the good work. <br>

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,791 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series