(11mo)

our private dancer
she was simply the best
R.I.P Tina Turner

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(11mo)

Will always be a legend. Thank you for all the years of entertainment and empowerment you provided us.

RIP, Ms. Turner

+3

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)

Amazing artist, changed music and peoples lives. We will miss her.

RIP Tina Turner.

+4

master
Report comment
(11mo)

This is one of my many favorites of Tina Turner when she was with Ike. May she rest in peace. We love you Tina

+1

senior master
Report comment
(11mo)
(edited)

This is an unbelievable loss and sad world news. She stood up for a lot in her lifetime; for all women, and for women of colour. #proudmary4ever

She had a very serious stroke recently, and kidney disease, so she wasn't out much anymore.

What's incredibly sad for her is losing both of her biological sons in the last several years (one to colon cancer - Reggie - 2022, and one to suicide - Raymond - in 2018).

Proud Mary LIVE Just 8 years ago...

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(11mo)

@DontSpeak Oh that is so tragic. I believe I heard about Raymond but not Reggie. She endured so much oppression in her life. Mostly from Ike. To have to bury two of her own children. Well I just can't even imagine the hurt. She is with them now. I'm sure of that. God Bless her and her boys. ❤️🙏

+1

Report comment
(11mo)

@DontSpeak she looked awesome for a 60 year old,
i wish i had her legs at 52

+1

senior guru
Report comment
(10mo)

I remember shortly after she and Ike broke up, she burst out into a solo act, and was phenomenal! It was still early enough that we didn't see all that much energy coming from a female, and people definitely took notice, and loved her! R.I.P.

+1

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,654 reviews • 122,383 films • 18,475 TV series