This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,718 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

The Boat (El Barco) HC ENG SUBS All Seasons (596 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)
(edited)

The Boat (El Barco) Spanish show was requested by Teeny I found it but it had Dual subs Eng or Spanish, none automatic so had to Encode each episode again (took days, stuck on laptop atm) and was over 52gb..

All Episode now added dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/The_Boat....

On season 1 ignore Episode 14 it was a episode from season 3 and the description on s03E14 is wrong it is in comments though, they were labeled strange!!

3 season added s01 is 13 eps, s02 is 14 eps and s03 is 16 eps..

+5

God
Report comment
(4y)

Thank you so much! 💋💋

Report comment
(3y)

I began watching the El Barco (The Boat) series about a week or so ago on Netflix. I made it through to the end of Season 2 before it expired from Netflix. Now I'm trying to find high quality sources from which I can watch all of Season 3 of this series either with English subtitles or English dubbed. I prefer English subtitles, though, as I've already watched the first 2 Seasons on Netflix with English subtitles and Spanish audio. The link for Season 3 Episode 1 has been removed, it seems. Can newer links for high quality episodes with English subtitles be put up for download, please? I have been REALLY enjoying this series and I'm extremely disappointed that it currently seems as though I will not be able to complete my viewing of the series.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,718 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series