This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,735 reviews
122,398 films • 18,478 TV series

The Actor as Writer (III) - Comedy Comedy Comedy Drama by Bob Odenkirk. (187 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior master

senior master
Report comment
(1y)

He is an incredibly creative and limitless person. I look forward to this. Thank you.

+2

master
Report comment
(1y)

We def need audio-book alt's for some of these titles sweet pea! smiley It's summertime summertime sum-sum-sumertime smiley and eye gotz shyt 'n thangs to DO... and I'll tellyawhut, having a story read in my head while I'm puttering around doin summer stuff is srsly purdy kewl. smiley I need moar nifty tales for my ears dear boxie!! Hugs 'n Junk! smiley

+2

Hide 5 replies...
Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I adore audio books... as long as the chosen reader isn't obnoxious sounding. lol

+1

Report comment
(1y)

@(⌐■_■) I hear you. When I started out with the book club I investigated the possibility of providing the audio-book but it was more difficult to get hold of and the files took up a lot of space.

The other day I saw a comment from Nasos suggesting a link for audio-books ... archive.org/

and also ... fulllengthaudiobooks.com/ .

I have no idea what the quality is like or what titles they have uploaded. Could be a starting point?

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. I believe that almost all local libraries now hook into the app called Borrow Box which does in fact have audio books as well as ebooks.

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@DontSpeak Fantastic!

Thank you

+2

Report comment
(1y)

@..box.. smiley you're very welcome.

+1

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,735 reviews • 122,398 films • 18,478 TV series