This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,379 reviews
122,276 films • 18,454 TV series

TV show requests 2019 (842 views, 25 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

True crime junkie Looking for these two series ..

The Innocent Man (2018)

The story of Ron Williamson, a man who sat on Oklahoma's death row for 11 years for a crime he didn't commit. Based on John Grisham's "The Innocent Man: Murder and Injustice in a Small Town."
www.imdb.com/title/tt0914376/?re f_=nv_sr_1

Secrets of the Morgue (2018)

Secrets of the Morgue: Series exploring high-profile murder cases from the perspective of the medical examiner, as they work alongside homicide detectives to serve justice.
No IMDb yet, here's the trailer: [url=null]www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPdX-5 HWnj0[/url]

TIA smiley

+5

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I would like to start this series, but the links here are too old, or just gone. Would anyone be willing to update all 5 or 6 seasons for me, please??
An open load link would be greatly appreciated,

dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/Judging_Amy/....

Have a wonderful day everyone!!😊

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(4y)

@Sassyreadhead63 It's an excellent series!
Good luck.

So is "Being Erica" if you enjoy a bit of fantasy/drama/comedy with your coffee. But it, too is MIA on TM. Has a listing, no links.

+1

Report comment
(4y)

@ThomasinaPaine Thanks for the recommendation! If I can find it, I’ll check it out for sure!

I was very lucky to find someone to add links for each season of Judging Amy over at PW. He is a gem!!

senior master
Report comment
(5y)

@3nigma I can't really say that I am surprised both those shows are still not on TM yet are elsewhere. I hope they get added soon for you and others. Both are great - especially "Secrets of the Morgue" ;) best of luck.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@3UN01A BTW if there is no IMDB for a series or film, you are allowed to add it on your own via "Add Video" at the top right of the site (orange tab) ;)

+1

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thank you, trying to follow the right protocol here but am not sure where things go quite yet .. learning though smiley

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

its not a tv series but there was a hbo documentary called lucky about a girl called lucky torres I cannot get it anywhere and as im in crappy old England I cant get it only on usa sites so if anyone could do it that would be uuuuhmazin

skilled
Report comment
(5y)

and all seasons of snapped killer couples as I can only ever find season 1 2 and 10 not cool smiley

Report comment
(5y)

I would like to request the remaining episodes of Loudermilk season 2. Only the first 3 of the 10 episodes are available, yet they have all aired already on DirectTV.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

I would like to request Blue Moon. It's a Canadian Drama Series that premiered 1/13/2016 & has 3 seasons, to date. French is the spoken language. smiley Here's the IMDb page: www.imdb.com/title/tt4828090/?ref_=nv_sr _1
Thank you for your time & efforts! smiley Cheers*

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Please add links for "At Home with Amy Sedaris" (Season 1) (10 episodes aired on TruTv). dosmovies.com/watch_tv_show/At_Home_with....

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Hi guys! I see that The Innocent Man (2018) has been posted, thank you so much!! I was wondering if anyone can get:

Secrets of the Morgue (2018)

Secrets of the Morgue: Series exploring high-profile murder cases from the perspective of the medical examiner, as they work alongside homicide detectives to serve justice.

No IMDb yet, but here's the trailer: www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPdX-5HW...

Not sure if it's not being posted because of there's no IMDb ...

Thank you

Report comment
(5y)

"Paranormal Caught on Camera" - New show on travel, i saw it on TV and wanted to catch the rerun here but its too new i guess.

IMDB www.imdb.com/title/tt9863048/?re...

Report comment
(5y)

Naked and Afraid , Season 10 Episode 3 , 2nd hour of the two hour special episode is missing in all links. Any chance it could be uploaded ? Thanks !!

Hide 4 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@Perfection Thanks, but all those links are for the first hour. No links have the entire 90 min (special length) show. The following episode S10E04 is not the part 2 of this, nor any episodes since then. I think it is available on discovery.com , though I am not a subscriber.

Report comment
(5y)

@Uncloggie I checked. There's only the 40m available. Yeah, the other half is only probably on discovery

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

Hello! Please add, "Untouchable"

www.imdb.com/title/tt9358228/
www.sundance.org/blogs/2019-fest...

It's a documentary.

Thank you!

Report comment
(4y)

I've been waiting to watch this since they cancelled big brother in the UK. m.imdb.com/title/tt9129194/
Thanks in advance!

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Kimdelee Which?

Do you mean this:

www.imdb.com/title/tt9129194/

If so, then we need a proper forum for these requests and that is why this thread is on the forum:

dosmovies.com/forum/thread/Forum-for-Mov....

Report comment
(4y)

I apologize I thought this was the thread for requests. And that is the same link I have mine just happens to be mobile cause I use my phone.
So I will make a request over there.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@Kimdelee You didn't do anything wrong at all, so no need to aplogise.

The site needs a forum with 2 sections specifically for Movie Requests and for Series Requests.

It's something that thus far has not been organised here.

Your asking the question here is affirmation of that need for a lot of members.

Thank you. smiley smiley

Report comment
(4y)

I am wondering if it might be possible to have the tv series Live Rescue added here

top expert
Report comment
(4y)

Please add the Netflix new show "Dead to Me". www.imdb.com/title/tt8064302/. Season 1 Episodes 1-10

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,379 reviews • 122,276 films • 18,454 TV series