This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Question for uplinkers/those that provide new links (626 views, 7 replies)

This topic has been closed.

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Are you having trouble getting paid by vidzi.tv, or other sites like vidup.me and video.me ?

I've been struggling to get my money from them since late May. It's driving me up the wall.

Just curious to know what others are saying.
Thanks

+1

Hide 2 replies...
Report comment
(5y)

@YankydoodleDandy Didn't even know you got paid on such sites for uploading.

Report comment
(5y)

@YankydoodleDandy Vidzi is paying but at the moment only a limited payout options are available. <br> There were talks about them adding PayPal as a payout option but there has been no update. Follow them on Wjunction for more about this. <br> <br> About the other two hosts, I've never used them so can't say much. You can always read about the host and their history with payments on Wjunction so that you can get an idea if they are a good host or a bad one. <br> <br> Openload, Streamango, Vidlox, clipwatching are some that pay on time.

God
Report comment
(5y)

That's worthy of a bump for those who do this and give us our daily fix (I'm not one, but I appreciate all you do). <br> <br> Bump. <br> <br> <br>

+1

guru
Report comment
(5y)

Vidzi finally paid me a couple of weeks ago, after a long wait. They only pay in BTC or ETH at the moment. I stopped using TheVideo and Vidup some time ago, so I couldn't comment on those two. <br> <br> I know Openload, Streamango and Estream all pay regularly, and almost always within 48-72 hours.

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(5y)

@Horror⚰️ Thank you.

master
Report comment
(5y)

I ran into these"pay-for-up=loading-=sites"on another movie site; smiley the people using them,some never got paid,cause the site and company LEFT AND NEVER CAME BACK.BUT THEY never paid off,for all those movies they sucked up.I would find out,WHO THE HECK THIS COMPANY IS,fore you work for it.Anyone who works,at anything online,has to have the real name and id of the company.Find their domain name,and look that up.--all the info.attached to their domain name.Often there is a site that lists a lot of them,and who they are. <br> <br> But if you are in America,and the site operates out of Hong Kong,there's no guarantee you will ever get paid.You had no contract,right? just that stupid accplication?That application is not a legal contract,maybe they do not even have to legally pay you. <br> <br> You need to find sites that talk about REAL INTERNET LAW AND WORK LAWS.I know people who do work online,but I am sure they really have to get validation,to get paid.--and I doubt this is unusual for a "video sight"to not pay people.Veehd.com people did work for them,all the time,and would watch the sites vanish,unpaid. ...
Read more

top expert
Report comment
(5y)

Thanks to everyone for your replies. Helps a lot.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series