This site exists on your donations. Donate here
Switch theme
About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,720 reviews
122,397 films • 18,478 TV series

Please Provide Streamplay &/or Vidlox Links (870 views, 2 replies)

This topic has been closed.

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

I don’t where to request specific kinds of links on here anymore. I don’t want to use the Help function to complain about the quality, because it’s not quality, and I would never complain about the quality. I’m grateful for whatever I get. I have a vevio account and it still NEVER works. It’s just an ad...that won’t even play. With other dumb little ads moving around all over the webpage. The only links left that work for streaming (I don’t want to suck up storage with movies) are streamplay.to and vidlox. That’s it. Clipwatching has recently become awful for playback on streaming, but it buffers, so it eventually will download, but I want to watch it now, not in an hour or two, and I don’t have storage space on my device for all that media. Please don’t tell me to get some PC software or download this or that Ad blocking thing. I’m on iOS and have been using streaming sites for ten years successfully on iOS. Because I don’t use a PC or an Android, I haven’t had a virus problem or bought software for many years, and yet I have always been able to stream. ...
Read more

+5

senior guru
Report comment
(4y)

They already provide those links, ditzygypsy. The thing is that they aren't always consistently provided for each movie or tv episode. At least that's the problem I'm having. The funny part is that Vev.io is my go to site for streaming now, vidlox is next. Streamplay & vshare just buffer for me now, they won't play anymore. I'm using Windows xp on a PC.

Somebody on here must know what's up. I don't mean that TM is the issue, I mean someone on here, a member, must know enough about the internet to be able to tell us how to fix this or at least get it to be consistent for all members. Because if it were the stream sites, or browsers,they would be the same issue for everyone. Am I right?

+3

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(4y)

@michael59 I don’t know how that works either. I think my device will not allow malicious things through, so the sites that don’t work are bad, but PC users can never keep up with all the many, many bells and whistles needed to block everything that puts junk on their machines, especially in the background. That’s how my friend, who was an MSCE tech and is now an iOS-only user, explained it to me. So the sites that don’t work on my iPad are like the ones that had me in the shop several times with my laptops before I was given my first iPod touch. They’re not technically the same names now, but i ruined one of my laptops in 2011 streaming movies. I was then given an Apple mobile device, and I have never had anything go wrong. The reason I had a vevio account was from way back then, and I’m not afraid to test them on my iPad, but I wouldn’t use it if I were using a Microsoft product that required virus protection, etc. I’m just asking for a little more variety of links. Often there are several for the same sites, and that isn’t really necessary. People are going to pick the first link in the list anyhow, so there doesn’t need to be 6 vevio or clipwatching (which is just a pop up for a VPN installation that appears over top the “movie player”...there is no movie, just a dialog box that says to “change your VPN”, and I don’t use a VPN).
Read more

+3

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,720 reviews • 122,397 films • 18,478 TV series