About Contact Log in Register!

351,278 users • 208,794 reviews
122,426 films • 18,483 TV series

Playlist issues (399 views, 4 replies)

This topic has been closed.

expert
Report comment
(2y)

When I try to create a new playlist, it fails to create. Instead, it gives me a 404 error.

+1

senior master
Report comment
(2y)

How about other features of the site, searching, links insite e.t.c?

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Nasos Other things are doing it too, I just tried to update my photo and I cropped it but when I hit the crop button it gives me a 404 error and hitting the back button tells me the page might be down and makes me hit it a second time to go back. Links seem to work fine but I haven't tried uploading anything either. But yes, this is happening in multiple places on the site.

+1

expert
Report comment
(2y)
(edited)

@Nasos

It wouldn't let me add a screenshot to a direct reply. It doesn't tell you much but this is what I am seeing

+1

Hide 1 reply...
Report comment
(2y)

@dragonfly1985 Yes, the payment page does that to me too. It has been removed and replaced with Bitcoins, so the paypal older links disappeared. I suspect your problems are because 1) of an unstable mobile internet link. 2) VPN or Proxy bogus and not set to work properly connection 3) very old browser or of a system with wrong credentials. In General the site works well in browser and operating systems, usually messages, links and weird behavior happens when browsers or internet connection act of their own. This is my humble opinion.

This topic has been closed.

Similar forum topics

FEEDBACK

Join 351,278 users who love movies and TV shows!

208,794 reviews • 122,426 films • 18,483 TV series